18" Ava Installed and Fvckin Slamming (Pics)

Starky
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
michigan
avain001.jpg

avain002.jpg

avain004.jpg

avain005.jpg

avain006.jpg

you like? its 46 inches wide, 11 Deep and 19 tall...The Red ring was put in cuz the initial hole was to big had to make a bafflef for it...This thing ****ing slams, Mikey B (who made the box, awesome job, btw) can attest to that...These things almost drown out my Z6's. Btw Its getting 1400 watts from a MMATs D200Hc, Gain is set a hair less than a quarter way up

nah...not at all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

The thing has amazing SQ and shakes the whole Focking car while doing it, doesn't miss a single blazing double bass beat

the other subs I've had before are another 18" Ava, a 15" ava, 12" ID Max and a 12" Infinity Perfect (in my n00b days)

Btw that box is about 4 Feet ^3

Cool

Im putting my 18" TC 1.5HP in my OBS burb soon. 7tft^3 ported to 35hz

Gotta love the stupid spare tire bolt sticking out. Makes it a pain to move enclosures

CoolIm putting my 18" TC 1.5HP in my OBS burb soon. 7tft^3 ported to 35hz

Gotta love the stupid spare tire bolt sticking out. Makes it a pain to move enclosures
I'm soon to put a Type R 12 in My Burban with 1500 watts, Its a pain putting boxes in because my left rear door doesnt open for some reason.

I'm soon to put a Type R 12 in My Burban with 1500 watts, Its a pain putting boxes in because my left rear door doesnt open for some reason.

Idk man...when I had my ID Max in my Burban with 1400 or so watts on it, it didnt fill it up to much at all, its ok if your just looking for a little bass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.