All installed

filly4thirteen

CarAudio.com Recruit
usa
Just giving an update. My
Mti box, with 2 12” tw3 is up and running and I am pleasantly surprised. It hits hard and so friggin tight and clean. The box is beautiful and the amp
Rack from mti is a thing of beauty. Once I get some pics I’ll post. But thank you all for your advice.

Im always glad to hear that some one is very happy =with what was chosen and installed. It also provides Ideas and help for others of making choices and learning from ones information given. Customizing is helpful to learn from as the experiencing of hands on from the one installing. Be excellent to see your new system and the work done!!

Im always glad to hear that some one is very happy =with what was chosen and installed. It also provides Ideas and help for others of making choices and learning from ones information given. Customizing is helpful to learn from as the experiencing of hands on from the one installing. Be excellent to see your new system and the work done!!
The only advice I would give with my current set up is this. If you’re wanting to shake your neighbors China dish-ware on their shelves then this sub is not for you. But if you want something hard and tight and imo very accurate then the JLtw3 is where it’s at. My buddy has a kicker shallow sub and the accuracy of the JL is in a league of its own. I’ll try and get some good pics tomorrow before I head out to church. I wonder what the fellow church goers are gonna think!? I better find a good worship song with some bass!

There is a Christian singer that has awesome songs with good bass. Not the boom boom type, but still bass. Carman is the name.
I’ll look it up. But I did find the 116 clique and they have some songs that sound good. I thought I wanted that loud boom boom and then I realized I like the tight bum bum instead… that didn’t sound good at all but you get the picture

I was at a show last year where a guy hit 141 DB with 3 12 inch JL TW5s in a sealed box. That’s pretty impressive for sealed box shallow mounts.
Ya I’m pretty impressed. There is a lot of songs that just don’t hit but I guess it’s nature of the beast. And then there is 8 ball and Mjg and my ears hurt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...