2016 Acura ilx Installed sub hums only when driving

Participant count
  • Participant list

NeedAnother

CarAudio.com Newbie
Car is 2016 ILX. Using 12 inch skar sdr 1200 800rms and skar 800rms amp. Feedback is a constant tone unless I change speeds driving (when it does change tone kind of matches revs) and if I change speeds enough it breaks the constant tone but will start again eventually. Only happens if cars driving. Power and speaker routed opposite sides. Have tried disabling ANC through headunit settings, have tried disabling SVC, nothing. Tried 3 ground spots, currently ground is hugging chassis under back seat ( I sanded the metal and a bolt is holding the wires). I believe my LOC is the PAC SNI-95 I tried grounding that with my amp ground to use the feedback isolator but I don't notice a difference. It sparked a little when I touched the ground cables to the chassis because I forgot to unplug battery doesn't that mean it's a good ground? I tried changing RCAs , nothing. Sound remains even when headunit is not on. Sound stops/cuts when some good bass plays but will turn on like 2 seconds after it stops playing bass which is one of the reasons i don't think its the anc

You can't turn the anc off on the head unit cause soon you turn on the engine the anc come back on, take the car to the shop to get the anc turn off.
I know, I only did it that way to test if it was the ANC making the noise. If I disable the ANC and wait for the ANC ring to stop while keeping my car on, the sound should not happen but it still does?

You can't turn the anc off on the head unit cause soon you turn on the engine the anc come back on, take the car to the shop to get the anc turn off.
You were right it was the ANC! The menu didn't work for the sounds even when I didn't turn off the car and waited for the ANC tone to finish

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...