(2) 10w3v2's + nine.1??

Participant count
  • Participant list

dubrx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CT
they are dual 4 which means goin down to 1 or 4 ohm..so basically 1 ohm is my option which would put out ~1300~ watts..if im veryy gentle with the gains could i pull it off? im thinkin of tryin them sealed then goin ported if im not satisfied..if that matters at all.

power handling is the same as the 12w3v2 and i had ~900 on two of them ported. handled it pretty well. i think you'll be fine if youre careful with the gain. sealed will probably handle the power a bit better.

how did you like them..was the output pretty good with decent sq...might buy some to try out and compare to a single 12" SE and then go with whichever seems better for a while..

they were nice. the sq was good and the output was decent at best. i liked it a lot at first but i guess i was craving for more output. i still think they are good subs if the price is right though. i think the dual 10s will have better output than the single 12.

1300 on 2 10w3's will handle the power fine......in a sealed box that no bigger than 1.5cubes

i had my 10w3v1 in a 4th order bandpass with each 10 in .63cubes sealed playing into 1.2cubes ported and 700watts going to each of them and it was loving it

just make sure u set the gains rite with the dmm and u should be good to go

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dubrx

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dubrx
CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date