15 inch mtx thunder 9500

About 2.5 ported around 35hz should be good or 40hz depends on music you listen to, as for amp a solid 1krms at whatever ohm you will be ru ning it at will be perfect, and some 1/0 guage power and ground wire for the amp as well as a decent set of rca's

That has a super soft suspension. Put it in 2.5-2.75. Tuned to 32. It's single 4 ohm. Look for an old school 2 channel to bridge on it or a constant power amplifier like a jl slash, phoenix gold tantrum/zenon.

Jl slash is over priced he can get a way better amp for less money
better is subjective, the slash 1000 can hang with a lot of the korean 1500 rms amps out there since most amps make a lot less power after box rise. Plus, who buys JL new anyways. People are Always looking for the crack addict thats selling jl gear for dirt cheap on craigslist anyways.

better is subjective, the slash 1000 can hang with a lot of the korean 1500 rms amps out there since most amps make a lot less power after box rise. Plus, who buys JL new anyways. People are Always looking for the crack addict thats selling jl gear for dirt cheap on craigslist anyways.
Lol true i wasnt trying to imply JL is crap because they are high quality and i was thinking used as alot i have ever seen ppl still want way more then they should be worth used

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.