12" sub that gets just as loud as an hdc3?

Participant count
  • Participant list
the sub will make very little difference in "loud". If you want to get significantly louder it's going to be mostly in the install.
true, it matters a lot on the install and the enclosure, but I also think the sub too will make a difference as well. Im a person that never really has the same system for long periods of time. I like to try new things. So far, im thinking of fi btl and dc but idk how they compare to hdc3s.

and nty to the mmats, thanks though

Last edited by a moderator:
Look into a new co. called Surreal Innovations (on facebook) So far, their products look very promising. But the Btl should provide you with what you need.

I'm looking for some high powered 10 or 12s for my next build prolly around spring time. I think ima hit up that surreal innovations. Subs look pretty nice and what's better than USA built

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.