12" sub for my vette

VerTigo456
10+ year member

Hey guys,

Second guessing myself and was hoping for some advice. I have a 2001 convertible corvette. Currently I have a Massive Audio NX5 that is powering the front component and rear coaxials. I bought an Eclipse 12" Sub back in the day, I believe a 97121 DVC 4ohm? Anyways, I am going to have the box mounted in the trunk middle storage compartment. Obviously with the vette the box is only so large. I wanted to know if I should stick with this sub or if the new subs today are much much better? I am just wanting a nice tight bass line. I listen mainly to alternative and rock. Thanks for helping a newb out!

Steven

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.