10 years later...

Satyricon cannibal corpse morbid angel and dying fetus isn't a laughing matter buddy. Trey(lead guitarist for Morbid Angel does his own version of death metal dub) I don't listen to rap... Or any other bass heavy bs.
Too bad you aren't local. A demo would change your mind in a heartbeat guaranteed. I don't listen to bass heavy in my Mustang either. Thats for the Silverado, but a little Deicide, Lamb of God, fill in the blank, in the truck is really nice. You like Cynic?

I was looking at their 12's. Kevin recommended two 12's ported. Always wanted to try 8's but sometimes I play bass heavy dub. I want insane chest cracking kick-drum
This is what two hds 208s can do tuned low. You can tune it higher for your musical choice and it'll sound 1000x better than two 12s ported. T lines are the best box for metal IMO Sealed is absolutely weak in the punch unless you get those old school 90s subs.

https://vid.me/vNEL

Metal actully has deep bass lines. If you have never heard it on a well built and tuned system you wouldn't know.
very few. 90% of their bass is in the 40hz to midbass region. You are picking a handful of songs that have low drops in a genre that has an ocean of midbass emphasized hits.

This is what two hds 208s can do tuned low. You can tune it higher for your musical choice and it'll sound 1000x better than two 12s ported. T lines are the best box for metal IMO Sealed is absolutely weak in the punch unless you get those old school 90s subs.
https://vid.me/vNEL

very few. 90% of their bass is in the 40hz to midbass region. You are picking a handful of songs that have low drops in a genre that has an ocean of midbass emphasized hits.
How bout 3 HDS208's in a tline enclosure?

How bout 3 HDS208's in a tline enclosure?
0c9dc8e9581a754fe54d7d4bcdd3e18a.jpg
Did this one for 4

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Got the room? Max dimensions to work with? 

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
2002 Nissan maxima se. Never measured the trunk. It's decent size

What did you buy?
I ordered a 1508 from them, dual 2 ohms with a carbon fiber dust cap. I called them up, explained the situation about not having a local dealer, and they took my order over the telephone. MMATS did the same thing with my HIFI-6150D.

I ordered a 1508 from them, dual 2 ohms with a carbon fiber dust cap. I called them up, explained the situation about not having a local dealer, and they took my order over the telephone. MMATS did the same thing with my HIFI-6150D.
Interesting. I haven't heard of them doing this before

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.