Kicker l3 10" 2 ohm amp help

No real price limit but 150 range or less and would the extra 100 watts be alright I Hurd it's good to go over a little bit power wise but didn't know how much would be harmful and I want a new one

I have a single 10 inch L3 in a box and was wanting to get some amp choices. The speakers rms is 400w so if anyone knows of a mono block or 2 channel that would work well please let me know.Thanks in advance
fixed

also OP, stop posting big text, and stop posting multiple threads. you're making people not want to help you

Well I'm on a phone so I posted in big text and I didn't know how to find my old threads till now but it seemed to work to get some answers

you could get a belva 2000, vvme 1500, shark 2500 (if you can find one for around $150) or any of the 1000-1500w amps at 1ohm and they should put out around 600 at 2ohm. just set your gain conservatively.

that way you will have the option to upgrade in the future easily. either get a second and run at 1ohm, or get different subs.

p.s. the vvme doesnt like .5ohm but it will run full out for a solid 10 seconds, then protect then another 10 seconds

the shark seemed to work well at .5ohm

i havnt used my belva yet but it seems like a decent amp

also you can get these amps for between $100-$150 new

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.