10 years later...

I myself would run a pair of heavy tens on some decent power in that car,and still have a little room for trunk space,like a pair of xfl,or hds310s..thats me

Image Dynamics CTX-6.5cs 6.5" CTX Component Speakers

These sound really great for the price if they fit in that door ,especially a prepped door.

Polk Audio MM6501 6.5" Mobile Monitor MM Component Car Speakers

I thought these were going to sound like dog chit, but to my surprise, on the PPI 900.4, they get down and sound clean also.Great speakers also..May take a look at some CDT also in that price range,you may find..just some recommendations to take a look at and from my experiencing/running myself for the money

I've talked to 3 DD dealers here in atlanta... zero deals, all msrp. That's fvcked up. Looks like I won't be buying anything DD
Even though I have loved everything I've had I wouldn't pay MSRP either.

My second is Incriminator. More internet based so cheaper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.