10" sub box

Participant count
  • Participant list
gggfd9.jpg

ggggtl5.jpg

gggggzq5.jpg

haha... good old radio shack optimus subs.

They're alright. My friend had a pair of Optimus 12s and they surprised me for how crappy they were. As far as box specs, I couldn't say. It'd be a shot in the dark.

yea...no specs, so i can't do much for ya:crap:

on the other hand, they are shaq's so you might want to go get a little bit of an upgrade like "lightening audio":wow: or something;)

yeahhh. cheep i knoww. but it was givin to me. so i cant complain.

i know absolutly nothing about boxes and size specs..

bigger the box.. bigger the boom?

or whhat..

yeahhh. cheep i knoww. but it was givin to me. so i cant complain.i know absolutly nothing about boxes and size specs..

or whhat..
not necessarily. i'd probably do about .75cf sealed or 1.25 ported. Kinda a generic figure, but it'd work. may not be optimum, but its not like you're going to get much outta it anyways lol.

yeahhh. cheep i knoww. but it was givin to me. so i cant complain.i know absolutly nothing about boxes and size specs..

or whhat..
in general for you, larger = lower response, smaller = tighter....I like it tight, really really tight;)

and for stereo's i like lower response

the box i have no is...

width = 13 in.

depth = 9 in at bottom/ 8 in at top

hight = 12 in.

can anyone tell me how to figure the cubic feet?

or tell me how much cf it is..

s4200002zs0.jpg

alright.. internal dimensions..

width - 12 in.

hight - 11 in.

depth - top of box 6 in./ bottom 7 in.

sooo how do i find the woofers displacement..

i did that calculator thing and got .55382

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.