New thread for starting my build

bones22
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
in my house
im finally out of the army and just got back home today. i will be starting on the box for the 99Z 10 in the morning. im hoping my Lexan shows up tomorrow as well so i can get it done .

dumping approx. 9000 to it.

here it is again.

2yoxt8w.jpg

1o0ok1.jpg

wow, 9000 from that amp? wow.
for now my cadence zrs9000d running off of 15.3volts and voltage drops

if it does blow up and i can track down a 2nd Z like it they will be reconed to 18s with a 9000D on each

will get pics up as soon as i get back from the lumber yard and start cutting. tomorrow looks to be a costly day. may as well buy some new tools while im at it.

which ***** since i just got out of the army tuesday and wont be seeing a check for about 2 or 3 more weeks from VA

well an update i didnt know but my lexan was delivered yesterday so everything will go together tomorrow.

just need to build and amp rack and something to cover al the batteries which is easy enough once it starts going in

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/awesome.gif.4430a219d9aaaa6cadc75e9290979dfb.gif

hopefully i will be able to get some vids up tomorrow to if its not to F**KIN cold out
hurry man I want to see a vid of this thing in action. Especially with that much power. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

I can't wait to see the build. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
the only thing different than the design you did will be routing the DDs into one of the side and flushmounting the lexan from the inside behind the DDs.

which is why i am shopping for tools since most of mine are either missing or trashed from moving

the only thing different than the design you did will be routing the DDs into one of the side and flushmounting the lexan from the inside behind the DDs.
which is why i am shopping for tools since most of mine are either missing or trashed from moving
I had the same exact problem before I rebuilt my box for my mt. I left all my good tools back in dallas in the storage unit. If I had a simple drill and glue, I would have been able to do it. But then my cousin's husband has all kindsa tools, so I built it there.

I had the same exact problem before I rebuilt my box for my mt. I left all my good tools back in dallas in the storage unit. If I had a simple drill and glue, I would have been able to do it. But then my cousin's husband has all kindsa tools, so I built it there.
yea same thing with me. my stuff has been in louisiana for 14 months in storage well it wasnt good on it at all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.