1 18 vs 2 12s

Participant count
  • Participant list
Lol 4real... semi drivers don't have back windows to see out of... most work vans don't have back windows to see out of...who drives those?MEN.
also i like street setups to lol... I just seen one with a pair of SA 12s, subs up and port to driver side that was pretty impressive. Doing 48s on like 1500 watts

Id take ur 18 over a pair of sa's. Invert, external aero ports. I had similar issue so went sub and aero ports up and im extremely happy
i took measurements with sub inverted as well. i only pick up .26 ish inverted. And it would be only single layer all the way around just to be barely at 5 cubes net with next to no bracing

Wall it already. Once u do you will be like why didn't I do this sooner. I use my walled truck as a daily driver.
no lol... i really dont want a wall with it about to be winter lol.. thats a wreck waiting to happen for me or if my wife had to drive it for some reason

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.