08 altima pics!!

Always a shame to see people throw money away by overpaying like hell //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

nice install nonetheless

peel n seal on my car is holding up fine after 2+ years, including underside of the trunk lid. And it's a black car, so hot as hell in the Summer. Maybe I got lucky //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Almost the same car too mike...lol

Guess you must have //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

nice install, coulda done alot better on the w7 and 1000/1v2 pricng, either way, very impressive for a 16 yr old, my skills werent that good at 16. keep it up.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hey appreciate the comments! now i went with a semi sq car minus peel and seal. I know for 2400 i could be way louder and have wayy more power! thats not what i went for. i wanted a showy install and great sq that still had some bump. and with nobody making a ho alt yet 4kw and 2 nightshades or whatever you guys might put in wouldnt work out too well. ( and having a 13w7 has been a fantasy since first getting into car audio)

anyways the car sounds amazing and def gets down. i know its no where close to the best but i can at least say i didnt pay a sole to do my car!

hey appreciate the comments! now i went with a semi sq car minus peel and seal. I know for 2400 i could be way louder and have wayy more power! thats not what i went for. i wanted a showy install and great sq that still had some bump. and with nobody making a ho alt yet 4kw and 2 nightshades or whatever you guys might put in wouldnt work out too well. ( and having a 13w7 has been a fantasy since first getting into car audio)
anyways the car sounds amazing and def gets down. i know its no where close to the best but i can at least say i didnt pay a sole to do my car!
you will want more power after a few months, trust us here on ca

I still can't believe you "paid".. if you did.. what you did for the equipment.. Brand new W7's go for 500.. you could have had TWO.. I honestly don't think you did it but thats me if you did good for you if not then its funny...

I still can't believe you "paid".. if you did.. what you did for the equipment.. Brand new W7's go for 500.. you could have had TWO.. I honestly don't think you did it but thats me if you did good for you if not then its funny...
werent you having a problem wiring up an HU the other night?

man the haters just keep on coming. why not just say nice system and let it be?

eh. not bad.
my father is a nuero-oncologist. (sp?) he makes serious money. 4 or 5 cars $.75 million dollar house. everything paid for. never asked him for money. i pay for everything i own myself.

now if he offered to give me a car , id take it with the quickness , i just hate asking for things even when i know its very likly i get it.

however , i did drop out of school and got a GED. so yeah...
WTF? Are you adopted:laugh:? Parents weren't home much to teach you the importance of education? Joined a gang, huh? Selling Crack or just smoking it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.