08 altima pics!!

Thanks guys!! the double din was a breeze wiring it up took bout twenty minutes and install took another twenty ish. the tricky part was finding the parking brake ground to tap into. the clarion requires this idk if others brands do as well but if so its under the steering wheel and mine was purple.

Yes the hd amp is awesome. now 3 weeks after i bought my mono i see jl came out with a 1200/1 hd so this summer when i have some funds back yes there is modifications planned:

-deaden floor and cabin areas with dynamat and add to doors.

-fiberglass work on back wall however i decide i want that to look.

-fb the box where sub is mounted and painted a metalic chocolate like the suede

-ho alternator and possibly 2nd battery but def upgrade the front one

Thanks guys!! the double din was a breeze wiring it up took bout twenty minutes and install took another twenty ish. the tricky part was finding the parking brake ground to tap into. the clarion requires this idk if others brands do as well but if so its under the steering wheel and mine was purple.
Yes the hd amp is awesome. now 3 weeks after i bought my mono i see jl came out with a 1200/1 hd so this summer when i have some funds back yes there is modifications planned:

-deaden floor and cabin areas with dynamat and add to doors.

-fiberglass work on back wall however i decide i want that to look.

-fb the box where sub is mounted and painted a metalic chocolate like the suede

-ho alternator and possibly 2nd battery but def upgrade the front one
Sounds good. I'm about to do the double din in mine - planning to bypass the parking brake wire on whichever unit I end up getting. Planning on doing damplifier pro in the trunk( possibly expanding foam too) and the whole cabin and doors. I can't wait to get started

If you do the HD combo you wont need the HO Alt,

they are a lower cutant draw amp set,

Not sure on the HD1200/1 I have not heard a Retail price on this one yet,

Im guessing $1300-1500 or around that

I was told it would be around Aug or so before we see it,

Great progress, you got a system you could keep for a long time for sure,

there's nothing wrong with that if the child deserves it, meaning he goes to school, work plenty of hours, and maintain good grades while keeping out of trouble.
I think this is why the country is over levered today. Too many people think they deserve something.

Thanks it looks mad clean in person im very happy. How would one bypass the parking brake? ive looked into it just never really found a solid answer. i love my hd amp now so even if the new ones up there i think ill try to go with that as im sure the matching set would better as well?

this is a sedan

Man, that is a lot of chedder on the equipment!

You could find stuff online with full warranty for JL stuff that is a lot cheaper that that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Nice job though on the install.

car looks sick i deff couldnt do that myself im also 16

dont worry about people bashing on you i bought my own car i pay my own insurance and had to get my own plan my parents didnt pay for squat

if you deserve it you deserved it

you shouldve looked around at prices a little more but cant cry over spilt milk

goood luck with it 13w7s were my original dream untill i lost my job making $10 an hour //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

as far as the W7 is concerned, JL does not offer a warranty on those if they see that the sub failed for any reason other than manufacturers defect. guess who makes that decision.

worked for a JL dealer for many years and it is a pricey recone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.