08 altima pics!!

ok pricing seems to have you guys wondering ill lay it out here. i did pay somewhat full retail as i wanted factory warrantys.
Hu: $650 online, video cable was $60 and dash kit was $50

Sub: $1200

Amps: Jl 1000/1v2 $1200 and the Hd 600/4 was $800

Speakers: 165 vr $500 and cvx $250

Capacitor: tsunami 20 farad $200

Deadener: $160

Wire: Kicker pd1 1/0 kit was $125, stinger 14 awg 125ft $65, stinger 10awg $15

Rca: kickers 4 and 2 channel $65 but now have jl so $160

Wood: 3 sheets of 3/4 mdf $90

Glue: $8

Suede: black,tan and carmel (3 yards each for future plans) $180

Hardware: screws,beauty caps,t-nuts,grommets,wiring accessories etc.. $185

list= $5963

this doesn't include new blades for saw, router blades, spray 7, wire ties. everything adds up when its on your dime. the equipment alone was not 6k the install was that

**** bro, you totally got ripped off. I mean, wow.

Thanks for the compliments guys! yes this w7 sounds awesome!! while i know its no where near the loudest especially for the money but sealed off the car gets very loud and sounds great.

Keeping the car clean was a must as the mom was PISSED when she saw a brand new car stripped!

Thanks for the compliments guys! yes this w7 sounds awesome!! while i know its no where near the loudest especially for the money but sealed off the car gets very loud and sounds great.
Keeping the car clean was a must as the mom was PISSED when she saw a brand new car stripped!
how big is the box? And do you have any vids of the w7 in action?

box is 2.87 after port and sub displacement and i believe jl called for 2.375 but everyplace i have read people say they recommend too little? the box is tuned low at 26 hertz as well.

no vids at the time i . have a video camera so phone is all i have and we all know how great those look

You paid $1,200 for that sub and $2,000 for the amps? Damn dude, at a measly $7.50 an hour that's over 300 hours of work after taxes just for a sub stage. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

wow, this thread makes me feel like a lazy, stupid piece of ****! haha ive got all the time in the world but feel i lack skills to do something like that.

great job. maybe this will be my motivation to finish mine haha

eh. not bad.

my father is a nuero-oncologist. (sp?) he makes serious money. 4 or 5 cars $.75 million dollar house. everything paid for. never asked him for money. i pay for everything i own myself.

now if he offered to give me a car , id take it with the quickness , i just hate asking for things even when i know its very likly i get it.

however , i did drop out of school and got a GED. so yeah...

haha thanks man. well its only the second one i have done. its patience just measure twice, cut once and im sure youll be ok. i got this done using the 2 days before and all of christmas day. we left to florida the day after. 3 days total. The box was built already though and that took the longest.

and yup im well aware of how much i work to afford my toys but its why i do it. But being a kid i dont pay for food, rent, college and the such everything i make is either saved or spent on stuff like this. though i did have to pay for 2 stupid camera speeding tickets i got on my 2 week break :/ az has em everywhere now

eh. not bad.
my father is a nuero-oncologist. (sp?) he makes serious money. 4 or 5 cars $.75 million dollar house. everything paid for. never asked him for money. i pay for everything i own myself.

now if he offered to give me a car , id take it with the quickness , i just hate asking for things even when i know its very likly i get it.

however , i did drop out of school and got a GED. so yeah...
well i respect that you pay your own way. i pay my gas to go to school and work and stuff the car was the only thing they paid for. neither of them got one as a kid an im lucky that they wanted me not to go down that road.

well i respect that you pay your own way. i pay my gas to go to school and work and stuff the car was the only thing they paid for. neither of them got one as a kid an im lucky that they wanted me not to go down that road.
im not knocking you in anyway. its good that your parents reward you for sticking to what you should and going the right road. i was just giving my $0.02.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

well i don't call it spoiled rich kid i call it rich ass white folks lol but nice build an i am with all the other guys man you got ass raped on some of your equipment bro. for 1200 bucks i could have gotten i think a way better sub an amp an prolly way more power but like my dad always says "to each man his own ' but great build an keep up the good work kid

**** rich ass white folks

as jealous as i am.. and wish my parents were like yours its not happening my parents try what they can and im thankful
nice car though man and good job..

just wouldnt pick the 12 rolls of peel n seal.. that will be a mistake..
peel n seal on my car is holding up fine after 2+ years, including underside of the trunk lid. And it's a black car, so hot as hell in the Summer. Maybe I got lucky //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.