08 altima pics!!

Great looking install man, and nice hardware too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Soooooooo......spoiled rich kid. Excellent.
hater. do you have a mom n dad that care about you? guess not, stop hating on ppl that achieve ****. my parents got me a truck are we rich? **** no we've lived paycheck to paycheck for 19 yrs str8 sorry but this pissed me off cause ppl like you say **** to me like that just cause i have a nice vehicle, they call me a rich kid, well thye must just be some poor white trash if they cant even afford a truck with a decent paint job. i say **** the haters

thanks guys!! loving it so far however its all new. i did revise it in another altima thread and i did port it up through the rear deck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif much better. and today i put a kinetic hc800 in the back and lost the cap

this makes me jealous. i don't understand why parents by their 160 year old kid a car like that, but that is some extremely nice work. And the car looks very good.
And you don't need to explain why you have the car to anyone man, you are fortunate to have gotten it for free, but you make goods grades and all so you kinda deserve it.

plain and simple, because they can. my parents bought me my mazda b2200 for 2500 bucks and we payed 300 a month maintaining it. I was in high school, they said they would buy me a new car but i wanted my truck. they went with it and ended up spending the same amount of money as buying a car. sure its longer term....but their salary isnt going to change. dads government.

that being said we got rid of the mazda and they bought me an 05 mustang (v6 5 speed) in the spring of 05.

sometimes the kids don't have to ask, the parents want their kids to have nice things, and feel they deserve it. i never once asked my dad to buy me a NEW ride and actually felt bad that he did for a little while until he told me why he did that. i appreciate the hell out of everything my parents do for me. were not all spoiled and bitter to others no as "fortunate"

She is fortunate to have been born into the riches, it is not her fault she has a parent who loves her and has money.
buying your kid a lambo is not love. thats status. thats you not wanting your kid bring down your image status. no 16 year old DESERVES more than at MOST a corvette or similarly priced auto. let alone need one.

buying your kid a lambo is not love. thats status. thats you not wanting your kid bring down your image status. no 16 year old DESERVES more than at MOST a corvette or similarly priced auto. let alone need one.
YOU may think a 16 year old doesn't deserve one, but maybe their parents do.

YOU may think a 16 year old doesn't deserve one, but maybe their parents do.
unless he's designed some amazing new drug, solved a murder, or something incredible/amazing.......he/she doesnt deserve it. theres no reason for a 16 year old (for the most part...) to own a super car.

unless he's designed some amazing new drug, solved a murder, or something incredible/amazing.......he/she doesnt deserve it. theres no reason for a 16 year old (for the most part...) to own a super car.
Once again, your opinion, maybe their parents differ, I know people who get very expensive stuff for just getting good grades in Uni.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.