08 altima pics!!

man yall are tripping like his parents bough him a range rover or a bentley, its just a nissan altima??? The equipment and install looks great and if your happy with it then thats all that matters, im sure if you have a re XXX or FI they would be all on your n*ts, but its Jl audio so just shake em off aND KEEP IT MOVING. just because a persons parents wants their child driving something more then a hand me down or a kia for his 1st car doesnt mean he is spoiled, he has parents who love him and can afford to get him a nice reliable car.

ok pricing seems to have you guys wondering ill lay it out here. i did pay somewhat full retail as i wanted factory warrantys.
Hu: $650 online, video cable was $60 and dash kit was $50

Sub: $1200

Amps: Jl 1000/1v2 $1200 and the Hd 600/4 was $800

Speakers: 165 vr $500 and cvx $250

Capacitor: tsunami 20 farad $200

Deadener: $160

Wire: Kicker pd1 1/0 kit was $125, stinger 14 awg 125ft $65, stinger 10awg $15

Rca: kickers 4 and 2 channel $65 but now have jl so $160

Wood: 3 sheets of 3/4 mdf $90

Glue: $8

Suede: black,tan and carmel (3 yards each for future plans) $180

Hardware: screws,beauty caps,t-nuts,grommets,wiring accessories etc.. $185

list= $5963

this doesn't include new blades for saw, router blades, spray 7, wire ties. everything adds up when its on your dime. the equipment alone was not 6k the install was that

Those are what u got ripped off on. Everything else seems legit from an audio shop/non-online dealer. $185 on screws/beauty caps/tnuts/etc. ???? what the hell were these made out of...... 24k gold?

The deadener you didn't specify which kind, i'm hoping at the very minimum is dynamat extreme. And $200 for a capacitor? that could have been used towards your HO alternator.

the screws were bolts and then i used chrome covers with the iron cross on them. those were $6 a pop for my size at ace harware. no deadener was peel and seal 12 rolls at 14 a piece. i have over 20 t-nuts/bolts used in this project with covers and such. it all adds up. i could have went cheaper but quality workmanship was a must.

i can afford a ho alt i just cant find one as i have stated before i have big 3 wires completed and saving for 2 kinetics hc1400 and hc600

Nothing wrong with peel n seal, Ive got 3 layers in my car on the floors, doors and hatch, and its on there perfectly fine after 2 years.... and my cars black. I think is all in the install, no smell or mess here, just a happy customed with money left in his pocket....

Unlike the op.... cause f uckin wow did you spend alot on your setup

Nice quality workmanship.

But, as everyone is stating the 13w7's are too much.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_4008_JL+Audio+13W7-D1.5.html

This one here is roughly 750 - 800 with a four year protection plan and shipping, that was just a quick search.

This reminds me of a story I heard. Supposedly a British rock band burnt around $100,000 in ones for fun. Hmm, they could have given it to charity for fun too. This may be false, idk. Quote me on this if you like, but quote the whole thing. If your like the media, you only select parts that can make people look bad.

But good setup going, I would rather go with a new 22" Fi BTL that may come out. "To each his own."

Looks good.

Don't buy **** from sonic electronics. That 4 year protection plan don't mean a thing. Here's a link to the ripoff report I filed. (lance dickson)

http://www.ripoffreport.com/searchresults.asp?q1=ALL&q2=&q3=&q4=&q5=&q7=&q6=sonicelectronix&searchtype=0

Nice quality workmanship.
But, as everyone is stating the 13w7's are too much.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_4008_JL+Audio+13W7-D1.5.html

This one here is roughly 750 - 800 with a four year protection plan and shipping, that was just a quick search.

This reminds me of a story I heard. Supposedly a British rock band burnt around $100,000 in ones for fun. Hmm, they could have given it to charity for fun too. This may be false, idk. Quote me on this if you like, but quote the whole thing. If your like the media, you only select parts that can make people look bad.

But good setup going, I would rather go with a new 22" Fi BTL that may come out. "To each his own."

Looks good.

very nice man. I've got an 07 altima that I'm about to begin work on. How hard was it to throw that screen in the dash? I'm also planning on doing a double din. Are you planning on doing any dampener in the cabin?

They finally took some tweets out of a XR comp set and sent them to me the very next day, after waiting over a month, I filed this report and sent them a copy via email.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif They don't like that fipoff report ****, serves their ass right!!!

Wow, that s*** is ghey. Have you tried calling them back?

If I had the tools, or atleast knew someone with the tools. I also renevated my garage, made it into a media room, seemed like a great idea at the time:crap: I would build something. Any members in Richmond VA with tools, I got a bunch of gear and a little know how:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too much god damn I WISH in this thread
GET OUT THERE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Nice ride and gear OP

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.