06 gs300 aftermarket radio install,lost a/c

Participant count
  • Participant list

owens417

CarAudio.com Newbie
My 06 gs300 radio wasn't working (came like that). I decided to install an aftermarket, When i removed the old radio, the harness wires was cut. It looked like the dude bypassed the factory amp, he ran new wires ran throughout the car. I guess when he traded it in he took it all out and put factories back in. I cut up all the wire to look for ground,acc and constant, couldn't find any of them. Using a multimeter I was able to get the radio working, but the display is working. I press climate button and it say "Please check air conditioner connection" error, none of the a/c controls work. there are no plugs unplugged for the a/c. Any wire diagram or help with this would be appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.