One of the tweeter randomly stops

Participant count
  • Participant list

saadsaqib

CarAudio.com Newbie
Guys, I m facing a weird problem with my setup. One of the tweeter randomly stops working, sometimes both work perfectly. The behaviour is very inconsistent.

I have done all the following things to fix this problem but all in vain.

- Replaced the old components with the new Rainbow DL-C 6.2
- Changed the Amplifier, RCAs, Head Unit.

After changing any of the above, both the tweeters start working and it seems that the problem is fixed, but after a few minutes of playing one of the tweeter randomly stops again.

I m frustrated now. Please help me

Guys, I m facing a weird problem with my setup. One of the tweeter randomly stops working, sometimes both work perfectly. The behaviour is very inconsistent.

I have done all the following things to fix this problem but all in vain.

- Replaced the old components with the new Rainbow DL-C 6.2
- Changed the Amplifier, RCAs, Head Unit.

After changing any of the above, both the tweeters start working and it seems that the problem is fixed, but after a few minutes of playing one of the tweeter randomly stops again.

I m frustrated now. Please help me
You did all that... When the first thing would have been checking the speaker wiring line to the tweeters for any shorts or cuts along the way, always ask advice or perform troubleshooting that costs zero dollars first my dude.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.