05 F350 Build log (some fiberglass work, computer, and system) Many pictures!!

Thanks Joe, feels good to get something done again even if it is a little bit. Thats the biggest problem is when they get nearly finish, least finished enough to operate (system or vehicle) then the desire to continue working on them fades quickly. Plus for you when you start working on everybody elses stuff gets a little harder to do your own stuff.
Exactly. But ive got everything here to start glassing my door panels so i think im finally gonna start //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif ... Havin the truck able to dd made me stop workin on it for a few months tho. Have you done a lot of glass work before cause that stuff looks good man.

Exactly. But ive got everything here to start glassing my door panels so i think im finally gonna start //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif ... Havin the truck able to dd made me stop workin on it for a few months tho. Have you done a lot of glass work before cause that stuff looks good man.
Exactly, once its good enough to DD its tough to rip it back apart. Still looking forward to seeing what you do for doors and a center console and such, should look pretty slick if its anything like you told me about before.

Nope, all the glasswork I have ever done is in this thread starting with the little HU pod in the lower dash, then the tweeter pods on the doors then the dash and sub box. Learned most all of it studying here and DIYMA

im impressed to say the least.
Thank you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

****, you do some good work..
Thanks man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

your center console sits up higher than the one in my 08, did you just space it up, so you could have more mounting depth or whats the deal?
Yea I want to try and keep about 3" or so of space between the floor of the truck and the sub. Personally I like it up a bit higher like this, puts the top closer to where my jump seat console was height wise and perfect for an arm rest. I will get some more pictures of the underside when I get the mounting all finished up.

oh yeah, and everything looks amazing i like the computer... might have to do that to mine.
Thanks, yea the computer has come in handy quite a few times and is fun/easy to use once its all setup and running.

I am honestly confused, not sure what you are refering to.
this:

DSC01426.jpg

says energize III on it... wth is that?

electric brake for the trailer. anything that's pulling more than 1k lbs should have some sort of brake assist. would be bad if you can't stop the truck with a motorcycle trailer/tow dolly/flatbed behind you BEFORE you hit the gridlock on the interstate

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.