03-07 Honda Accord specific android touch screen w/ climate controls( issues, no sound)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mojoack66

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello All,

I'm installing a full system in a 2003 Honda Accord coupe, when I bought the car the factory radio didn't work. ( no sound/ no display) So I paid to have a JVC deck installed with steering wheel controls in the lower dash storage compartment. (I now had music!!!) After a few years I wanted to upgrade the whole system. When I pulled out the JVC deck I found a rats nest of wires behind the dash. Nothing was properly tape or wrapped up, wires were coming apart...so, I fixed what I could see with proper crimps and heat shrink. I purchased a 10.1 " Android touchscreen specifically made to replace the factory unit completely, it came with the A/C controls built in. The installation was extremely easy, the harness it came with was plug and play connecting directly to the factory harness. At this point everything is working beautifully, I have picture, wifi, bluetooth,GPS....all amazing. But I have no sound at all...I had sound for about 2 days and then it stopped. I double checked everything is connected but still no sound. I re-connected the JVC deck and sound came out just fine. All speakers are connected to the factory wiring, but I was planning on routing all speakers to the 4 channel amp I bought. Would adding an amp make a difference with my no sound issue? I would appreciate any and all input.

Quick list of planned set up:
-10.1" Android 9.1 touchscreen specifically made for the 03-07 Honda Accord
-Front 6.5 Alpine type s w/ tweets
-Rear 6x9 NVX coaxial
-4 channel amp front/rear
-2 channel amp for subs
-2 x 10" NVX subs w/ ported box

Thanks

Attachments

• 20201028_063116.jpg
    20201028_063116.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 216
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.