0 guage wire brand suggestions

tdford5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ohio
ok starting my rebuild and just need suggestions on brand of wire peeps are using here to give me some ideas and pros and cons of the wire brand or if any has about 15ft to sell pm me

thanks

naKnu or nothing u get what u pay for u buy 0awg guess what u get tru 0awg. I dont wanna drop names but cad, pipe, etc wires do not meet the american standard for the awg wire they claim it to be. Just an example cadence 14awg speaker wire based on strand count is low count 16awg wire.... What I said I wanted 14awg not low count 16awg.. Gave it away to friend was not worth messing with. Stick to quality.. Plus knu ships fast CS is tops an prices are cheap/fair...

As mentioned above by Bettr n' Revrse, there's a comparison for 0 AWG. It's a personal preference thing as long as it is true 0 AWG. I have used Kicker Hyper, Knu Kollosus, Rockford, Stinger, etc. I have 2/0 Trystar welding cable in 2 of m 3 rides. It comes in 30 differences colors and is very flexible, just slightly less flexible than the top car audio brands, They will also custom print a logo, name, phrase, etc on the wire. It takes 2/0 welding wire to meet car audio 1/0.

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.