<b>PHD - Audiophile Systems</b>

A little taste of Italian quality for your listening pleasure.
Recently I have been asked how to become a rep for PHD. First you need to be associated professionally in the 12 Volt market. Not just anyone...

Greetings, I just wanted to mention that PHD does have a new North American Distributor, but, they haven't received the first shipment yet. The...
Greetings, PHD is looking for new distributors. They will be at CES in Las Vegas this January 9th through the 12th, 2018. I will be there...
Greetings, Don Amann of eXquisite Marketing is now the sole US Distributor for PHD Audiophile Sound Systems. Don has extensive experience in the...
Got my fb6.5 coaxials in finally. Giving them 75w a piece from a Polk 330a and they sound amazing. They are not harsh in the least and I am very...
PHD 2015 TAX SALE 15 FEB-15 APRIL WHILE INVENTORY REMAINS Studio 6.1 neo (2) $200.00 ea. Af6.1 m/b (4) $110.00 ea. Af4.1 m/b (4)...
Anyone running active with these?what do u have crossovers set at? And how much power ?
BLACK FRIDAY SALE 27-30 NOV. FREE SHIPPING Msrp Sale Mf6.1c $169 $125 Af6.1 m/b $139 ea. $105 ea. Fb1.2 tw $62 ea. $47 ea. Fb6.1 kit...
I would like to congratulate Team PHD for their accomplishments this year in MECA Sound Quality. Mr. Kevin Keen 2014 World Finals World Champion...
2014 BACK TO SCHOOL SALE Good till 16 August 2014 20% off &amp; Free shipping MSRP 6.1neo Studio(ea.) $275.00 Af1.a silk...
Here are some pictures of the new AF 4.1 Pro mid.
This is a message from Mike Allen the U.S. Rep. I wanted to let everyone know that I am running a special on anything I have in stock. Free...
Hey guys, here is a description to give you an idea of what PHD is all about. PHD Audiophile Sound Systems has been producing handcrafted Italian...
Greetings, If you ever wanted some speakers from PHD, and price was holding you back, these speakers are top notch for very little. They will...
Greetings, I wanted you guys to know that at Booth 1001, Mike Allen and I will be at KnowledgeFest in Dallas at the Gaylord Texan convention...
If you had $2000 to spend on a front stage, including amps, midbass, mids, tweeters or just running a standard 2 way, what would you buy?
Greetings, I recently asked Mike to send one of our FB subs to Pete Kulicki for a test and evaluation. His results are here. Enjoy Hexibase...
wow
Just wanna say WOW... i got my FB6.1pro's installed and they are the bomb!! totally worth it, even maybe for more then what they are asking...
I will be ordering my PHD FB 6.1 Kit Pro tomorrow! Got a PPI P900.4 on the way to power them. I can't wait to get them installed!! Thanks Geoff...
who would I contact to get pricing?
Hey guys, I have heard that some people have complaints about PHD, please post them here so I can coorelate them and get them to the appropriate...
The entire shipment was delivered yesterday and is ready to ship out, all you have to do is order =]
Greetings, Currently PHD has pushed back the release of the PHD line of Italian Amplifiers. They are pushing back because of prices. While...
Greetings, I have heard from Enrico that there will be an addition to the 1.Studio tweeter. You will have a Studio 6.1 Neo (for excellent...
They sound absolutely amazing. Looking for some components, get these things now! Here is some pics. This is the FB 6.1 kit pro M/B set, but the...
Within the next few days our new order will be in the US!!! But, that is not the big news. The big news is we will now have our own US...
I'm going to be stylin' at SBN.
The US is pretty low on stock from PHD, are shipment should be here in around 3 weeks, if you are interested we are cleaning out the rest of the...
Sbn
Who's ready for SBN?
We are doing a sale on these awesome 4'' coaxial speakers. I am contemplating picking up a set myself for a small boombox project. These little...
It looks like a Zuki Eleets Hybrid 5 channel is in my immediate future =] OM NOM NOM
Both Mike Allen the US rep for PHD, and myself will be at Freezefest in Lebanon, Tn. this up coming weekend. If anyone has been wanting to listen...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8L9OvEBd-M In response to @murph ;&#39;s request for Bach. Enjoy! :)
This is PHD's Facebook page, go ahead and give them a like and get tuned in to all the latest updates in the world of PHD Audiophile Systems. Phd...
Got my new PHD Af1.c tweeters in this weekend. Here are some pics of the install, there will be more to come as I update the system.
I was planning on using a different song on my phone, via BT, just to find out that I can't stream music and record video at the same time. Lol...
Greetings, I am Joe Wallis, the Southern Plains Rep for PHD as well as North American Team PHD Coordinator. I wanted to come on here and other...
Help me out guys, I'm considering doing a giveaway of sorts or some form of contest. Help me figure out what to do =P
This is a video showing PHD's top of the line Studio tweeter being made in Italy. Enjoy!

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>PHD - Audiophile Systems</b>

A little taste of Italian quality for your listening pleasure.

Views

20240723_125956.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024
20240723_125945.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024

New threads

Top recent contributers