Studio Line

Participant count
  • Participant list

OnYrMrk
10+ year member

Superstition is bad luck
Moore, Ok
Greetings,

I have heard from Enrico that there will be an addition to the 1.Studio tweeter.

You will have a Studio 6.1 Neo (for excellent midrange), a Studio 6.1 Pro (for better midbass), a Studio 4.1 Neo, and possibly a smaller format Studio tweeter.

When I know more, so will you!

Joe

btw, the amps are supposed to be out in April. They are very pricey though...hovering around $2500 each. First one will 2x235 w most likely with the naming convention of 2235

Now I am not sure what Enrico said, mainly because his english isn't the best when it comes to grammar. I think the total is going to be a lower MSRP, maybe around $1500, but I don't know that for sure. It sure seemed like it was. How was Daytona?

Now I am not sure what Enrico said, mainly because his english isn't the best when it comes to grammar. I think the total is going to be a lower MSRP, maybe around $1500, but I don't know that for sure. It sure seemed like it was. How was Daytona?
It was alright, got the name out but I had some issues with my tuning and my deck on the way down, so I got 2nd. Next show though, I should be going full tilt

Can't wait to hear about your successes Geoff! Who would have known with my rudeness, we would get along? LOL Keep up the good work sir!

Can't wait to hear about your successes Geoff! Who would have known with my rudeness, we would get along? LOL Keep up the good work sir!
You better try and make it to one of the shows I am judging in Ohio!!! lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OnYrMrk

10+ year member
Superstition is bad luck
OnYrMrk
Moore, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date