VIDEO! FB 6.1 Pro, from a distance.

cant wait till i can afford these. the actual in car video is what sold me. i dont care how far away you can hear them. im gonna pick up the mf series 6.5". like i said the geoff im loving the 35hz frequency range.
I ordered a set of those for my buddy in columbus actually. That is what sold him as well haha.

ive been looking for a set of comps i can run passive, and it looks like ive found them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Glad I could be of service =] Just toss Mike that email like we talked about and I think you will be very happy =]

jeez, I can't believe how big of a hit the in-car vid was, lol. I was pissed when I heard it online...

This evening I'll upload a real treat for you. :)

jeez, I can't believe how big of a hit the in-car vid was, lol. I was pissed when I heard it online...
This evening I'll upload a real treat for you. :)
I am really excited for this now haha. You better have it uploaded by the time I take lunch at work, around 6 pm EST lol.

I am really excited for this now haha. You better have it uploaded by the time I take lunch at work, around 6 pm EST lol.
Unfortunately, I work overnights. I'm posting from bed right now, lol... I won't be up until seven at the soonest. But it'll be worth the wait. I promise ;-)

I was planning on using a different song on my phone, via BT, just to find out that I can't stream music and record video at the same time. Lol, oh well... This was literally the first song, on the first cd I picked up. Jungle Man, off the Red Hot Chile Peppers album Freaky Styley. Turned out to be not so bad. The recording probably isn't the greatest, since it's one of my wife's pirated albums, but it works.
Enjoy!

so who sells them and can u pm me prices?

It wasnt the loudness or the distance you could hear the speakers at that was so impressive, granted it was a nice bonus. I was drawn in by hpw amazing it was up in the car.

It better... lol
Promise broken. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I'm sorry, I couldn't have possibly seen this coming..

Reason is about to be posted in the h/u section.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

av83

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
av83
Midwest
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date