PHD and PWK Designs

Whats the price point on these subs?
The price is $409+shipping my friend. If you are interested. I am your local dealer too =P

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Nice. Glad to see the hype around PHD is warranted.
Like I've been telling you all along =]

F250, that is the AF6.1Pro in his signature. PHD doesn't make an AF subwoofer at this time. They had one back in 2005 that had a magnet structure similar to the Focal WX series..a dual stacked magnet structure. But they haven't made an AF Subwoofer since.

What do you mean? I liked the video myself.
I liked it too, I wish he had shown an install and given his listening impressions, but the review was still interesting and well informed.

Geoff, has PHD decided to start making their lower level speaker lines more available? I've realized that as much as I want the FB's I'm shopping out of my price range, lol.

I liked it too, I wish he had shown an install and given his listening impressions, but the review was still interesting and well informed.
Geoff, has PHD decided to start making their lower level speaker lines more available? I've realized that as much as I want the FB's I'm shopping out of my price range, lol.
The CF is their affordable line of speakers, and they actually are pretty impressive. Pm me and we can talk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OnYrMrk

10+ year member
Superstition is bad luck
OnYrMrk
Moore, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date