VIDEO! FB 6.1 Pro, from a distance.

Man, that sounds real nice. Im Jealous lol.
Thanks! But, just so you know, these are sound quality drivers. They are meant to sound like seks to the ears. And inside the car, they most certainly do. I was so impressed by their power handling capability that I felt the need to show it off on this vid. You would really be jealous if you could hear them in person, in my car, lol.

Thinking i may just get me some of these..nice demo
First, thank you! This was a demo of their exceptional midbass response, and honestly, there are better songs to show off that particular quality. this was kind of a last second choice, lol.

these speakers, although they have fantastic midbass response and power-handling, are purpose-built for sound quality. I will be posting a new video soon, hopefully this evening, that can really demonstrate how beautiful these sound.

First, thank you! This was a demo of their exceptional midbass response, and honestly, there are better songs to show off that particular quality. this was kind of a last second choice, lol.
these speakers, although they have fantastic midbass response and power-handling, are purpose-built for sound quality. I will be posting a new video soon, hopefully this evening, that can really demonstrate how beautiful these sound.
One word Bach.

Distance test on an "audiophile system." That's funny.
IMO, you're sending the wrong message with this post and vid.
yes. I agree, and I regret it now. it was a suggestion from a member, and I didn't think it through.

Distance test on an "audiophile system." That's funny.
IMO, you're sending the wrong message with this post and vid.
yes. I agree, and I regret it now. it was a suggestion from a member, and I didn't think it through.
It was my suggestion. You might compete in SQ comps listening to music at the level of a faint whisper, but when you're actually listening to your system, you want loud, clear highs.

I suggested a distance test because people eat them up, and besides your post, people have been eating it up. The point is they comps are nice and loud, and they sound good. The only message there is to send is that these are good speakers.

Those are great amps!
I was about to say the same. run a set on two of the channels, and rear fill/small sub(s) on the other two and you've got yourself a nice setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

av83

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
av83
Midwest
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date