J.S.Bach on FB6.1Pro Kit

How much power do u have going to them?
My Kenwood is 120x4 @ 4ohms and I set the gains with an SMD DD-1 using the sq tracks. It's an active setup, so there's a driver on each channel.

I can actually say I am thoroughly impressed with this. That mic is amazing. So are those speakers though! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

I can actually say I am thoroughly impressed with this. That mic is amazing. So are those speakers though! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
Lol, I don't have the new mic assembled yet. They sound that good on on my crap cell mic. Volume on radio it's 23/35.

Lol, I don't have the new mic assembled yet. They sound that good on on my crap cell mic. Volume on radio it's 23/35.

Well, I am even more impressed then. Well done on the tweets, I can tell that is the perfect amount of brightness for me already =]

You have to come to some of the shows this year so we can demo for eachother =]

Well, I am even more impressed then. Well done on the tweets, I can tell that is the perfect amount of brightness for me already =]
You have to come to some of the shows this year so we can demo for eachother =]
If Freezefest were just a smidge closer, I'd be there.

Email me with the list of shows you'll be at this year. Tennessee isn't too far away, it's more of a scheduling conflict than anything else.

Email me with the list of shows you'll be at this year. Tennessee isn't too far away, it's more of a scheduling conflict than anything else.
Events

It might be easier to tell me which ones you can go to lol.

There will be many more events posted in not too long, but I will be at every Ohio event, SBN, Freezefest, and more than likely The Vinny.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

av83

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
av83
Midwest
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date