J.S.Bach on FB6.1Pro Kit

I know lol but I wouldn't have a system to show off anyway. This summer I'm putting everything in. Including some Phds. I'll hit up sbn next year if I can.
You better lol. You could always come to one of the Ohio shows =P

What's going on people. It sounds amazing! I am thoroughly impressed. I've been out partying all this weekend so I haven't had a chance to get on here.

Busted out the Denon monitors for this one...thoroughly impressed. That violin sounds so dang lifelike. You can actually hear the harmonics on the body of the violin...

What's going on people. It sounds amazing! I am thoroughly impressed. I've been out partying all this weekend so I haven't had a chance to get on here.
Welcome back, Partyboy. You're gonna love these mids.

Just listened to it and ****!
"****" was pretty much my reaction' date=' too, when I heard how well it turned out, lol.

Busted out the Denon monitors for this one...thoroughly impressed. That violin sounds so dang lifelike. You can actually hear the harmonics on the body of the violin...
I can't get enough of it. I havn't listened to this much classical music since I was nerdy band-student in high school. ...once a nerd, always a nerd, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

av83

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
av83
Midwest
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date