SounDrive 2000w Subwoofer Preorder

SounDrive
Pro Seller

www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
The pre-order for SounDrive subwoofers has begun! These subwoofers are designed and built in the USA with American coils. These subs are designed to be a very efficient daily sub that excels at SPL as well. They feature a 3" 4 layer flatwound coil, 2000W conservative RMS rating, triple progressive spiders, and a large 55 pound motor structure.

Get them while pre-order pricing lasts at SounDrive Audio Store! We expect them to be in production very soon. Full TS parameters and specs are listed on their product listings on our site.

12 inch: $319.99 shipped

15 inch: $334.99 shipped

18 inch: $349.99 shipped

Official name still pending, we are currently having a contest on our Facebook page to determine the name, and the winner gets a $100 store credit. http://www.facebook.com/SounDriveAudio

j7asfb.jpg

Who did subwoofer design? Looks like a pre-made design with new badge
Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Proprietary design from incriminator, not quite. This isn't your typical chinese off the shelf sub like most new companies.

We plan on offering more options, but the lower-priced preorder models will come with the stock parts and options

Some of the options will include direct leads, possibly a more SPL oriented suspension and coil config (still working on this)

UPA is gonna be pissed tfade hooked you up with their design. Lol but for real, obviously incriminator makes extremely good equipment so I can't wait to see how these perform and the reviews.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

UPA is gonna be pissed tfade hooked you up with their design. Lol but for real, obviously incriminator makes extremely good equipment so I can't wait to see how these perform and the reviews.
Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I'm hoping to debut the new(ish) build at Freezefest, and hopefully we will have 1-2 builds with the pre-production models here very shortly. Production isn't far off though, we are waiting on dustcap tooling lol.

Dang, if I could sell my Wardens for $600 each I'd buy six of those 18's.
Anyone interested?
I know you're not big on FB or CACO but either of those have a bigger market for used equipment, usually.

I know you're not big on FB or CACO but either of those have a bigger market for used equipment, usually.
If you get some video testing done let me know.

I may buy these instead of ampere since i like IA subs

If you get some video testing done let me know.
I may buy these instead of ampere since i like IA subs

I'm hoping to take some videos shortly. All is in order, I'm just playing the waiting game now.

Any reason direct leads arent default?
There's really no need for them unless the customer wants them. Push terminals work fine for the power level of this sub, and are more convenient to install. We are planning on offering direct leads as an option though.

soo. is it just me or is that the original re mt motor? well basket too but thats literally the most common basket on the market

also its a 3 inch 4 layer not 3 inch 8 layer, so different coil same motor?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.