SounDrive 2000w Subwoofer Preorder

SounDrive
Pro Seller

www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
The pre-order for SounDrive subwoofers has begun! These subwoofers are designed and built in the USA with American coils. These subs are designed to be a very efficient daily sub that excels at SPL as well. They feature a 3" 4 layer flatwound coil, 2000W conservative RMS rating, triple progressive spiders, and a large 55 pound motor structure.

Get them while pre-order pricing lasts at SounDrive Audio Store! We expect them to be in production very soon. Full TS parameters and specs are listed on their product listings on our site.

12 inch: $319.99 shipped

15 inch: $334.99 shipped

18 inch: $349.99 shipped

Official name still pending, we are currently having a contest on our Facebook page to determine the name, and the winner gets a $100 store credit. http://www.facebook.com/SounDriveAudio

j7asfb.jpg

is that FS after breakin? looks like you have a pretty long coil in there.. low moving mass too.. they will slam! **** the CMS is .05! talk about a stiff suspension..
Before break in, it should drop slightly but not a ton. I still want to experiment with a few different suspension options eventually.

Before break in, it should drop slightly but not a ton. I still want to experiment with a few different suspension options eventually.
well its got plenty of motor strength with that coil.. they should be pretty **** loud. i really like the design its a great base and its a great price.

Any chance a 8" sub will come out??
Not with this motor. 3" coil and 8" sub don't mix very well because of a very limited spider size. I'm not exactly sold on the idea of an 8 just yet; 10s are barely bigger and can fit in most places an 8 can, but offer a lot more usable spider landing and will give a ton more output.

Ok. Why your 15 over a FU 1800spl? Real question on a real purchase.

I go to FU audio website. Click on spl1800 and get a blank page. If they can't even update there website idk how they will handle customer service. Just something to think about. Sound drive website WORKS, and he's on the forum to answer questions/problems

I go to FU audio website. Click on spl1800 and get a blank page. If they can't even update there website idk how they will handle customer service. Just something to think about. Sound drive website WORKS, and he's on the forum to answer questions/problems
Difference between big business and large business.

Soundrives main product is rcas and such, they just sell 3rd party equipment.

Getting into selling subs will always start out perfect and later change for good or bad.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Higher BL^2/Re, higher (while still very conservative) power rating, lower MMS, slightly more xmax and a lot higher sensitivity... hope that helps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I can't speak on the FU, but we have a proprietary motor designed from the ground up by a well-known and regarded professional in the field.

Size terminals used? Any way we can get at least dual leads. Being there not in production adding that as a feature would be no issue and add only a buck or two to the price which all would be willing to pay for?? Seeing the FS is 40hz any issue tuning to low 30s and setting ssf to high 20hz?

Size terminals used? Any way we can get at least dual leads. Being there not in production adding that as a feature would be no issue and add only a buck or two to the price which all would be willing to pay for?? Seeing the FS is 40hz any issue tuning to low 30s and setting ssf to high 20hz?
They already have dual leads. Fs will drop after break in and they will have no issue at any tuning - we recommend 32-37Hz

Proprietary design from incriminator, not quite. This isn't your typical chinese off the shelf sub like most new companies.
We plan on offering more options, but the lower-priced preorder models will come with the stock parts and options

Some of the options will include direct leads, possibly a more SPL oriented suspension and coil config (still working on this)
going to be a **** fine sub.. good build house and its a good price..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.