Dvc

Runnin 2 12 inch type r they are 2ohm dvc the amp I have highest output is at 2ohm so have to wire subs in series just doesn't seem like u would get all u could out of them

what amp you using? what is the complete electrical you running/have for power? big 3 done,ho alternator,agm batteries?what is the enclosure specs for the subs/tuned to? any of these can be you issue if not done correctly

Runnin 2 12 inch type r they are 2ohm dvc the amp I have highest output is at 2ohm so have to wire subs in series just doesn't seem like u would get all u could out of them
running a pair of dvc 2 ohm subs in series is an 8ohm load..check your wiring configuration once again..maybe this will help..you can print it out and take to the vehicle with you so you can wire them correctly to the amps stability,. you need to be wiring to a 2ohm load, or ,5 ohms to get the most out of the subs..you can also run a dedicated amp to each sub woofer in seperate chambers to achieve a 1 ohm load on each sub..

Subwoofer Wiring Diagrams, Two 2 ohm Dual Voice Coil (DVC) Speakers

Subwoofer Wiring Diagrams, One 2 ohm Dual Voice Coil (DVC) Speaker

Not hooked up yet I was goin to get the mrx-m240 for them run em at two ohm just wasnt sure i would get everything from them but this is the amp i plan on getting unless i find a bettet fit I did big 3 but wasn't sure what else I should do to electrical

Not hooked up yet I was goin to get the mrx-m240 for them run em at two ohm just wasnt sure i would get everything from them but this is the amp i plan on getting unless i find a bettet fit I did big 3 but wasn't sure what else I should do to electrical
what alternator are you running? stock? Might be ok if stock on a big 3 upgrade and 1/0 power and grounds. I would get a second battery near the sub amp. THat alpine amp should fit well. but for the $ you pay for that, you might be able to get an amp with more power for same or less $

The bc2000d looks sick but never did any electrical up grades besides big 3 so don't real know where to begin to up grade it for this amp
what size power and ground are you running to your amps now? What kinda car you got, I am guessing the alternator is stock.

Yea stock alt. but was planing on gettin two matching batterys 1 under hood one next to ampWasn't goin to get a h/o alt if I don't gota
get the batts and make sure you got 1/0 power and ground wire everywhere. from alt to bat, to back bat and ground to chasis on but batts near each batt, no more than 3 feet long grounds. I believe that should be enough. If it is not, then you would need to get a stronger alt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.