What noise is this from my subs

Imtjnotu
5,000+ posts

Me Gusta Edition
San Diego CA
finally got to power my subs today and i hear this coming from both...no before i start pointing fingers to the guy who sold them to me i wanna kno if this is a connection issue or something.....i dont think its coil rub cause i can push down on the cone with no issues no rubbing......

let me kno what u guys think

lms as in "likes making smoke"? because it looks like it has! J/k nope no exp with those at all just not use to a coil being dark like that, all of mine have looked like a new penny until I killed them then they look like that.

swap in another amp, both subs doing the same thing means it should be some other piece of equipments fault. That being said, I wouldn't put it past tc sounds to let subs through QC that are half glued.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.