What noise is this from my subs

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif Sounds like you didn't get them aligned properly... hopefully you didn't damage anything! Take them apart and check them over. If they aren't damaged make sure you get them properly aligned before putting power to them... if they are damaged I would have to say user error on this one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

If OP was a noob id be quick to call foul on his part but from what I gather out of box to clunk clunk... I am leaning the other way. But then again this is just bs I speak as no one knows what went wrong only the seller and buyer do.

I have put together these subs before. Put together a revo and axis no problem...... I did damage them what's so ever heck. I haven't put any real power to them

He took them apart and put them back together a couple times...
and...? Was there any damage to the coil or spiders or anything?
If OP was a noob id be quick to call foul on his part but from what I gather out of box to clunk clunk... I am leaning the other way. But then again this is just bs I speak as no one knows what went wrong only the seller and buyer do.
Noob or not, if they weren't assembled correctly and he put powerr to them, damage most likely occured

and it would be hard to blame the seller when the buyer obviously did something that likely damaged the woofers. Hard to say they were already damaged when what he did COULD have very well messed them up. That's just my opinion.

I have put together these subs before. Put together a revo and axis no problem...... I did damage them what's so ever heck. I haven't put any real power to them
Well I'm just going by what's been said.. as I can't even see the vids or whatever in the first post. But a couple of people pointed out that they weren't aligned correctly so that leads me to believe it COULD have been your fault. See what I'm saying?

The seller just told me now that he didn't kno if they worked or not mitch...... I did no damage nothing.......
Ok man. I wasn't implying that you DID damage them. I was simply saying that if the were assembled incorrectly that it COULD have caused damage. Sorry if my point wasn't clear.

So is there visible damage or any idea what the issue is yet?

The seller just told me now that he didn't kno if they worked or not mitch...... I did no damage nothing.......
WTF.... He has claimed since he started selling them POS they were brand new and now he says oh NM they may not wrk????? I knew there had to be a reason he was selling them before he "ever used them" cause he thought there was some kinda issue. What BS..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.