Q power is better than sundown Nightshade

on1wheel01
10+ year member

Bang A Lang
Lol well at least thats what some guy on youtube was arguing with me about. He was talking some crap to a guy sayin his 2 12's we're louder than the guys 2 15's. So I told him my 1 18" was louder than his. Then we continued to argue he said sundown is flea market trash. Now correct me if im wrong but dont they sell q power at flea markets? I told him they do and he was like bs they are competition, lolz so I asked him what numbers he has put up and he was like what???? Here is some of it if u guys wanna help me out in the attack on him ha

Q power has been sold at the flea market for years. A friend bought his first pair of them at the 7 mile fair (flea market around here) about 10 years ago.

There are a bunch of dudes with shitty hondas that park over at walmart on thursdays where I live. They all have crappy systems. Anyone with infinity is considered top dog. I stop by with my Pontiac from time to time and of course they enjoy that. Nothing in my car is from BB and the dont know what to do

There are a bunch of dudes with shitty hondas that park over at walmart on thursdays where I live. They all have crappy systems. Anyone with infinity is considered top dog. I stop by with my Pontiac from time to time and of course they enjoy that. Nothing in my car is from BB and the dont know what to do
Doesnt best buy sell pioneer and alpine? They also use to sell crunch when the product was still decent

um, I don't know how many of you morons have even tried Q's, but they do get loud. I've personally got one 12" to do a 148....now it may of not been too useable after that, but it did put up the number. Just sayn.

Doesnt best buy sell pioneer and alpine? They also use to sell crunch when the product was still decent
Not the premier lines and I seriously doubt if any of the crunches I have were sold there. With that being said there is an old fultron amp and at Treo 750.1 in the trunk, my sig is a bit outdated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.