my 16 10s design

nuboot
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
well heres my first ever design using sketch up each of the sides are 26h x 15w x 45d for 8.3 cubes

and the opening area will act as the ported area and the measurement to the area is 26h x 25x 45d so iits about 650 square inches of port area and tuned to around 43 hz

so does that look and sound right

hopefully this box hit the lows do a possible hair trick and still put up decent numbers

1610sfirstsketch.jpg

a 4th order bp is one side sealed one side vented
http://www.diysubwoofers.org/bnd/4thorder.htm

the sealed are behind the woofer on the right and left are the sealed section and the long "tunnel" is a port 26"x25" right being 45 "long that is the vented side

toss the t/s parameters in winisd or a sub program and see i bet its tuned really low like 15-30hz thats just a guess though
the two boxes 1 on the left 1 on the right they are sealed and the tunnel part with the loading wall is supposed to be the ported area. i guess thats what u just said. im confused now lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.