DD9512G vs DC level 5

I had DD for years and i wanted to try something different but was wondering if itll be worth the money. I have a 9512G that i want to make into a 15 or try a level 5 15 or even 2 hdc3 10s. I want to do it 1 time and leave it like that. Not have to change it again and again.

I had a dd9512G (just sold it) and I was impressed and not impressed at the same time. Didnt like some things about it

the lvl 5 has a 73lb. motor:wow: ITS HUGE
Yeah I know that its pretty **** beautiful to look at especially mounted ass up which is what im planning to do. What will get louder is my question

i seen the dd 9500 take 3000 daily but i have seen the lvl 5 do 4500rms daily with extra spider! so the choice is odvious. and the lvl5 has bigger motor and etc. so i would do a lvl 5 and the price is better than the dd

Well i got the 9512 already but i would need to recone it to a 15. Otherwise I need to sell it which is no problem cuz my cousin wants it and then i can get part of the money for the level 5.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.