SPL #'s on JL w7's

I don't understand how people in "teams" could be so ignorant on mainstream market stuff.

It's common knowledge that most of JL's stuff (and by most I mean all) is just over priced. Good products, but for the money you can get something better off of an "underground" company.

I think its hilarious the kids who think they are car audio gurus because they know about internet based brands you cant buy in stores or on sites. A speaker is a speaker. If it works good and I can afford it, Im going to run that ish.

W7s are some fucking nice subs. Only reason people dont run then in huge systems is because they cost too much for what they are.

IMO a W7 will hold its own against many other very high end subs out there.

fi q > w7
fi prices > jl prices
I am not talking about prices... show me a comparison test of them.. please.. or did the group of people who pushed you to Fi tell you that... I have dealt with jl and have an Fi project on the way so i can have an opinion on it.. HAVE YOU?

Nate Munson was able to get a W7 in his extreme 1 car within a half db or so of his DD sub. I do believe he was doing 170+. Granted it was 5 years ago or so but still...

yes i have had experience with a dub 7 my buddy bought one and it wasn't a bad sounding sub at all. But compared to my q i jut didn't like it plus its not worth the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.