SPL #'s on JL w7's

price and there louder.for the money the type R's are hard to beat
I'm asking you what about the Type R makes it louder.

Regardless, the W7 is vastly superior to the Type R, and the price reflects that.

Iv been around car audio since 94... i still am yet to find a more consistent company when it comes to subs... JL has never put out a shitty product... unlike every other company on the market...

I have seen people say that each sub needs several thousand watts to get "loud" or am I thinking of another older driver that was proto typed as LMS?
You are possibly thinking of the Soundsplinter Rl-s that we played with that was just getting tickled on a 700w amplifier (sealed).

You are possibly thinking of the Soundsplinter Rl-s that we played with that was just getting tickled on a 700w amplifier (sealed).
rls rws rms lms lsd ........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif i am too old to remember names of new stuff if it doesnt have a logo!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i think jls are alright. overpriced but i think they are ok.

some guy did i think 144.6 with 1 12" w7 today at freeland customs. i forgot to ask what amp he was using though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.