SPL #'s on JL w7's

i buy only from abercrombie and not hollister or ae.. same concept lol
bingo! i will pay 100 more than the jeans are worth but not 100 more than the shirt is worth kinda deal.. op.. if you can get a deal on them they will be louder than your arghs if you have the proper room and power to handle their goofy ohm loads..

i ran fi back when u were still watching unique whips drooling over the w7.
wha?

that quote might hold up talking about jl or RF or kicker, but Fi...

they have only been around since like 2007

Other brands are overpriced and people still run them because its accepted to "overpay for the brand name". Look at people who buy a brand new RF T4k from a shop. Noone complains. People just say SWEET AMP!
i feel pity for anyone buying a T4kw for retail price..ouch:crap:

i think retail is like 3 grand on it

ya I was thinkin about just gettin them & selling the & probably going with 4 12" audioque hdc's. I hope those r good subs for street c. Any other suggestions?

I would run the W7s just for a change. It's like someone said JL isn't hardly seen at comps, but they still make great subs. But it's like I said before MTV gave them their status, do they even do sponserships? However run them and see what you get. Plus it'll be badass to get it loud and sounding good.

take that deal and run. contrary to what people on here would say, those w7's are much better than the alpines.
No one said the R's are better...the w7 is a superior sub. Whether or not they'll get louder is a toss-up. If all he's wanting to do it get louder, then it's a waste of money to switch to the w7's IMO.

heres a valid score, taken actually yesterday. 6 JL W7's, in a wall, with 6 jl 1000/1's. did 152.9 at carl caspers. it sounded extremely loud too. well, did 131 on drive by. and the guy who got second place in drive by was doing 157.9.

and btw that guy did a 154 last year, same truck also.

here is the results if you want to look(david lanes score)

http://www.mecacaraudio.com/eventresults.aspx?eventid=774

out of all these posts, theres been like 3 scores. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.