Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

LMFAO! Are you blind?? Maybe you just didnt look at the original FS thread. You can clearly see the scuffs at the far end of the sub. "Witch hunt"? Hardly. Simply Justice. I hope all these half-*** scammers on here rot in hell and I cant... CANT believe the people who are so quick to jump on a bandwagon. But hey, that is how several people this year alone were ripped off by "Trusted, old school members". Fuck the video.. we are using logic right?? Your own words.. LOGIC. Someone makes a thread of a "perfect" sub.. which is less than perfect as indicated in the orginal post by the seller. Is taking money for a product that was misrepresented not a scam? Fuck, thats the definition of a scam!
LOGIC

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/562950-2-jl-audio-12w7-%2A%2Apics%2A%2A.html
The only thing perfect is the coil and spider. The listing say's very good condition. Not once does he say the subs are in perfect condition. He says "parts" not "subs".

You're Wrong and you're missing the fact the the buyer was being a Dick and gave me a real hard time
Im sorry.. I feel terribly sorry for you. Wait, that was probably Karma.....

1.) Zeus made fs thread of 2 perfect subs.. with scuffs on surround hidden away from picture. (also has 2 recone kits)

Wrong... I don't have 2 recone Kits lol I have 6 w7 Sorrounds 3 12" and 3 13.5" and a bunch of w7 subs and motors just FYI

Nice! Glad you have tons of recones and w7 gear... however you didnt deny attempting to hide the blemishes on the "perfect" subs you were selling. Kinda hard to deny it though when its visible in your own picture

2.) Buyer bought subs under the agreement the price was $570 (as long as payment was sent as a gift), they would arrive before X-mas, and ship to different address than stated on paypal.. buyer also claims he was eventually persuaded into paying full asking price.

Wrong, NEVER was the agreement $570 as price... OP did a couple of offers for a lower price than the asked in the thread and I told him that if he wanted to send him as gift I would be able to lower the price, otherwise price was pretty firm. Also, I never agreed to ship to a different address than the one paypal gave OR NEVER said I'll make sure you get the subs before X-mas, I told him I'll ship them asap but USP had dealys, I shipped within 3 days of the payment, I don't see nothing wrong?

Getting hard to believe anything you say at this point. Lying usually dont help these type of situations.

zeus_zps26659003.png

3.) Buyer made payment then got upset when the subs were not delivered by X-mas. Also seller got upset because subs were not sent to requested address as Zeus shipped (as recommended by Paypal) to the verified address (whole transaction would have been avoided if seller would have stated this to begin with)

You're Right, My mistake cuz I never compare the paypal address and the address he pme

I dont blame you on this one. I have got to have alot of trust in someone to ship to an unverified address

4.) Buyer filed a dispute with Paypal on what grounds, IDK. But anyways the dispute was decided in Zeus' favor as he had shipped the subs at this point

Wrong, They Decided buyer NEVER provided any evidence after millions of time I asked him for proof of damages. Thank God I finally saw the pics 17 times after a couple of months and I'm sure the 2 small wholes was something he did and not 2 small screws as he keeps claming

Soooo... in order for paypal to "decide" anything, he had to file a dispute correct? So who does that make me wrong? Also, its is just as plausible for the screws to have done it as it is for him to have done it. Maybe you should have taken the time to remove the screws and there wouldnt be any dispute about it.

5.) Subs sat at USPS for 15days due to the address and individual they were shipped to was unavailable. Buyer finally picks up subs from USPS

Wrong Again lol they were only 3-4 days at USPS Location and NOT 15 days because he picked them up after I told him I wasn't going to do anything till I recieve the Subs Back

My bad, just going by the conversations that were had between the two of you and it insinuated that they sat there for 15 days

6.) Buyer claims upon opening the packages he found the scuffs as well as loose screws floating around inside the package. Buyer notices small holes in the surround, likely due to the loose screws (Seller built some sort of wooden frame for packaging)

Wrong lol He mentioned deep gauges BUT Never Mentioned 2 small holes in the Sorrounds which I see like the big BIG issue in the 17 Picture he posted, Now Thats weird after 2 months, Not only deep gauges BUT 2 screw driver holes

For a "perfect" sub, those are indeed deep gauges..

7.) Buyer attempts to contact Seller numberous times. Seller tells buyer he wont allow the buyer to scam him. Seller eventually ignores and denies any contact from seller.

Wrong one more ******* time... After he contacted me I told him send me pics or any other proof, Why after I asked him TONS of times for proofs he waited 2 months to post 17 pics of the same ish? Take a guess

Lol! it seems like there was more than one ill-tempted "dick" in this transaction.. You were in the wrong from the beginning. Its ok to admit it, we know.. It dont matter who you sold this to, if the buyer picked it up with the scuffs as a "perfect" sub you would still be having this same issue. Need a shoulder to cry on? Stop being a shitty seller and fix your mess.

The only thing perfect is the coil and spider. The listing say's very good condition. Not once does he say the subs are in perfect condition. He says "parts" not "subs".
Yet another person with very good sense and the ability to READ!
Im sorry. Truly. I admit defeat. I didnt realize this forum had gotten to the point where sellers are allowed to be extremely vague and insinuate fallacies, but Ill make sure to start reading between the lines of all of you guys fs threads.. Fraud dont count when you didnt TECHNICALLY say it, right.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. OP has abandoned this thread so that seems to me like he admits defeat

2.this is was it said in original FS thread "Both Subs are in very good condition as you can see in the Pics, Coil and all parts are just perfect "

he clearly states all parts are perfect not just the spider and coil and the surround is a PART of the woofer, seller has 2 surrounds fs for the 12w7..i would think if he had 6-7 they would be for sale too why just 2(but thats just me speculating with no real proof)

but at the end of the day the OP has not had any other defence than his word and the same pics posted 2 months after the incident so as of right now he would be loosing the case since he is a no show

Keep reading past that part. Well its been quoted above an the important stuff bolded.

I'm sorry, I can't read This entire thread and normally I do.. But I have to say, the OP was excessively rude in emails trying to get something he felt wrongly about, sorted out.

He started making accusations before the seller even shipped the **** package! Or at least before the op received it..

This is why I just do not sell anything. I deal with public/people daily at work and if I had to deal with such terrible attitudes at home, trying to provide a "fun" service, no forget it.. Swearing and making premature accusations... Wtf!

Well anyone that has half a brain knows just by looking at the pics they aren't perfect. I mean perfect to me means new IMO. But that's just me. I take it as the parts replaced. Not the entire woofer. But like has been said the OP hasn't bothered to back up anything he claims so the point is moot. But for anyone that is on the fence about buying online. Do your due diligence and ask every single question to satisfy yourself or don't buy it. Because at the end of the day your gonna take a risk no matter what. And if it did come that way he should have recorded it first thing when he saw it like he was asked to. And followed the proper channels to rectify the situation. He didn't do that.

Im sorry. Truly. I admit defeat. I didnt realize this forum had gotten to the point where sellers are allowed to be extremely vague and insinuate fallacies, but Ill make sure to start reading between the lines of all of you guys fs threads.. Fraud dont count when you didnt TECHNICALLY say it, right.
You are really getting annoying with your drama.
The thread listed the subs as used and in good condition, and right in that first fucking picture you can see some light scuffing on the surround along with some spotting on the motor in another picture. THEY WERE USED DRIVERS THAT HAD BEEN GIVEN SOME LOVE AND REVIVED, NOT BRAND NEW ONES THAT GOT THE OLD SWITCHEROO. I pass on equipment all the time because people say one thing and the pictures show something a little different. That's called using the old noodle to make a decision based upon what my own eyes see rather than how someone chooses to describe it. Case in point, look at this retard selling these Seas drivers (link below) with "no structural damage or impact to the cone movement" when you can clearly see that the suspension is completely shot and these drivers will be unusable. Some fucking idiot is going to buy these and make a PayPal claim because they don't fit the seller's description. Seas Excel 6 5 inch W17E002 Woofers Pair | eBay

Sucks about the shipping screw up but he did end up getting the drivers and not rocks. If the little damage that was shown was from a loose screw it was up to the OP to make a good case with pics and that, like was said earlier. He didn't. Had the deal gone a little smoother, I''m betting Chris might have been willing to make good on it and throw a couple dollars his way or something (IDK, not my call), but since he was probably dealing with a whiny little kid with a big attitude this is how it's going, instead.

As far as Chris being a dick, I can tell you it is pretty hard from time to time to remain calm with some of the fucking tools that frequent these forums asking their stupid ass repetitive questions about how much will it handle and what the fuck does it compare to, blah blah blah, whatever. It's unbelievable how many threads get started about the same shit and half of you don't even say thank you. my inbox is full of this garbage all the time and I rarely get a genuine thank you. This is why older guys like Chris and I develop a colder attitude toward people like that. Maybe if some of you lazy ass retards would educate yourself before asking drones of stupid questions at the expense of our valuable time, or MAKING AN ONLINE PURCHASE, threads like this wouldn't happen and we wouldn't hurt your little feelings with our "he's a dick" responses.

You are really getting annoying with your drama.
Lol, who the fuck are you? Im about 110% positive you have never assisted me in any way, shape ,or form.. but Ill make you feel warm and fuzzy inside, ok?

Thank you! Thank you, for quoting me into your paragraph of random ramblings..

As far as it being "understood" to have blemishes due to being used... Umm no. He did a pretty good job of hiding it in the pictures, Hell I viewed that thread maybe 10x's before and never noticed those blems until the sucker who bought it got a better picture therefore I knew what and where to look. I saw a nice sub with no issue and a "all parts are perfect" tag... call it what you will, thats a scam What is your point with the ebay link? So what, a guy lies in the description of an OBVIOUSLY busted sub.. Zeus went out of his way to hide the blem, come on.. lets compare apples and oranges.

And I really like you logic "sucks he has holes in the surround, but hey! He got subs and not rocks!" wtf is wrong with you guys over here!!!!!!!!!!!

If a seller simply does what they claim they will do, and sells honest products, there wouldnt be any "he's a dick" responses either.. seriously, its not hard to be an upfront and honest guy. Hell, if I make a fs thread and tell someone Ill ship first thing in the morning (or asap), I have a tracking number by 9-10am. I dont get it.. people here are grown ass men with 16 year old minds. Your selling a product, which is essentially a service. People send you their hard earned money to ship ASAP.. not when its convenient, or when you feel like it. Its understood that the item will ship within a day or two.. If you cant provide good service, dont sell. Common damn since. I have cancelled a handful of Ebay orders and received paypal refunds because the seller wont get off their ass. Lol, just did it today actually.

Point being you can play the defense game until your keyboard breaks, its not a one way street. Zeus messed up as well. Get use to it.

Well anyone that has half a brain knows just by looking at the pics they aren't perfect. I mean perfect to me means new IMO. But that's just me. I take it as the parts replaced. Not the entire woofer. But like has been said the OP hasn't bothered to back up anything he claims so the point is moot. But for anyone that is on the fence about buying online. Do your due diligence and ask every single question to satisfy yourself or don't buy it. Because at the end of the day your gonna take a risk no matter what. And if it did come that way he should have recorded it first thing when he saw it like he was asked to. And followed the proper channels to rectify the situation. He didn't do that.
I really wish I could remember his name.. anyways Im sure you remember the recent thread where an individual was scammed by Woofersetc. He got ripped a new one when he told people he recorded himself shipping the sub back.. EVERYONE jumped on the "your a scammer for videotaping" bandwagon.. there is no winning for the buyer on these forums with or without proof.. Hell it was almost crystal clear the woofers screwed that guy over and the whole forum was still basically calling HIM the scammer. I have said it 1,000 times simply because I dont give 2 fucks what any of you e-tards think.. I record ever opening, but why would someone who cares actually do it when its evident its going to get them bashed??

"Well how do we know you didnt do the old switcharoo, tape the box back up, and then record the opening", you see there is no winning.. People will always find a loophole, but when the seller initially lies, then lies in the BEWARE thread.. that speaks louder than any proof for me.

I'm sorry, I can't read This entire thread and normally I do.. But I have to say, the OP was excessively rude in emails trying to get something he felt wrongly about, sorted out.
He started making accusations before the seller even shipped the **** package! Or at least before the op received it..

This is why I just do not sell anything. I deal with public/people daily at work and if I had to deal with such terrible attitudes at home, trying to provide a "fun" service, no forget it.. Swearing and making premature accusations... Wtf!
i agree i dont ship anything...i have a fs thread here with stuff im sure a lot of people would love to have but its local pickup only. That way everything is in my control and if someone wants something they can see/touch/test infront of me so there is absolutely no confusion or problem....and if a problem did occur it can be resolved quickly face to face without dealing with shipping/customs or any outside forces that could compromise anything

Not muh to write except a crazy story of how I asked him for these by Christmas, he didn't. Then I got them like this and he won't talk to me. That's the basic story. There is a bunch more but the main thing is I got the subs in diffrent conditions then when he sent them and now he won't even talk to me.
A little bogus if you ask me exspecislly from someone I thought was a trusted seller
tell you the truth i never hear of him or your 1 sub has alittle bit of a scuff that is not a big deal , and the other can be patched or the dust cap can be replace for pennies on the dollar . kinda ***** tho

I hear ya dude about dealing with ****** customers all day lol. But yeah in a nutshell OP is a wanna be scammer and throwing a fit because it didn't work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Captin Jack

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Captin Jack
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies