Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

I'm surprised the screws were loose and not stuck to the magnet
that is the first thing i thought of 2 because i have had socket wrench stuck to the magnet before and it could pick it up. so if there were any screws loose in the box i couldn't see them rolling around in the box . My guess it he did it when he was taking them subs out the box . //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif from what ever the packing protection was

LMFAO! Are you blind?? Maybe you just didnt look at the original FS thread. You can clearly see the scuffs at the far end of the sub. "Witch hunt"? Hardly. Simply Justice. I hope all these half-*** scammers on here rot in hell and I cant... CANT believe the people who are so quick to jump on a bandwagon. But hey, that is how several people this year alone were ripped off by "Trusted, old school members". Fuck the video.. we are using logic right?? Your own words.. LOGIC. Someone makes a thread of a "perfect" sub.. which is less than perfect as indicated in the orginal post by the seller. Is taking money for a product that was misrepresented not a scam? Fuck, thats the definition of a scam!
LOGIC

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/562950-2-jl-audio-12w7-%2A%2Apics%2A%2A.html
If you see the scuffs i'm sure OP saw the scuffs in the pix. What you see is what you getting, not sure if you were hoping the seller would have fix them. I think its lame we are still talking about it when OP isn't arund. OP must of open this so we can bash on the seller which in some cases is working.

OP was trying to get some free parts.
Right.. I read most of this until I saw how many responses the seller showed to us he submitted to the op. I'm thinking case closed. Op is a cranky dude and hard to sell to. Seller I'd say did everything he needed to to keep his end.

I do think the op should just move on and stop with the trash talk. It could hurt his rep here in the long run. No one wants to deal with someone bitchy

so let me get this straight

you buy woofers on a forum, they are damaged from either the previous owner or not, no way to tell

then mention about buying other surrounds before the deal went bad to repair the subs and you want your local jl dealer to fix them lol?

why dont you buy them from the local jl dealer in the first place? lower priced guess? now you got aggravation messed up woofers and this fine jewel of forum greatness

this is why the internet is such a problem for some people and others its the reason brick and mortar stores are gone

so let me get this straight
you buy woofers on a forum, they are damaged from either the previous owner or not, no way to tell

then mention about buying other surrounds before the deal went bad to repair the subs and you want your local jl dealer to fix them lol?

why dont you buy them from the local jl dealer in the first place? lower priced guess? now you got aggravation messed up woofers and this fine jewel of forum greatness

this is why the internet is such a problem for some people and others its the reason brick and mortar stores are gone
And if I read this correctly op also waited about a month or so to contact the seller about said concerns..

I find it VERY hard to believe that if there were loose screws in the box, that they wouldn't get stuck to the magnet. I could ship a sub with a screw on the magnet, and it would still be on the magnet when the person received it. It would take a lot of heavy throwing around for the screws to come loose.

I've tried screwing in subs and have slipped and poked the surround, and it makes the EXACT same mark as on these subs. Op tried to pull a fast one and it didn't work.

Ok since I have a life I don't have Time to read 13 pages of why you all think might have happend. I've already been burned by the guy I'm just on here to tell you all about it. He clearly has no intentions of fixing the problem

Bottom line here is the seller said everything was perfect when is wasn't. He lied right there and should be banned for scamming. You all can see it is plain as day he tryed to pass them off when they are not in perfect condition

When I did unpack the subs the screws where stuck on top of the surround, inside ontop of the spiders and stuck to the magnet. If you all don't want To believe it I really could care less. It happend I know it and so does he.

this has been my exspirence with this seller. I am allowed my own opinion and it is that he is trying to rip people off cuz he is broke and now needs to sell off his stuff to pay for whatever.

I reall don't think when you get subs in the mail you record opening them. I highly doubt that, and if you do that seems a little odd.

And if there are 13 pages about this it must be a little fishy to others too.

Bottom line don't do business with a grown man child. For god sakes his return address is where he works. This guy is a joke he ripped me off from the beginning. I guess you live and lern but I'm sure others will see this thred and think twice before sending him money

So mission accomplished, have a nice life.

Lol you are a real tard, just for you I'm gonna take some pics of how the screws line up perfect with surround and how it happend.
The genius seller here made wood contraptions that LET screws get shoved in the middle of the surround and the wood crate he tryed to make

I am really sick of morons like you who think you know it all, put yourself in my shoes. You just spent $600 on subs to get dicked around and then have people tell you that you did it. Go f yourself buddy lol

And this is the reason why I don't have time to go threw 13 pages of correcting idiots

I will still file a PayPal dispute and call the credit card company to do a charge back since I have never revived what I purchased and the person who sent the items won't even talk to me

We will see who believes who then, I highly doubt my credit card company of 18+ years won't do what I ask them. Exspecislly since these are the exact reasons why they implemented charge backs
You realize you are making accusations against one of about 3 astounding sub builders here. These guys have built and shipped dozens (if not hundreds) of subs. As such, they've got pretty good at what they do. You need to be more descriptive, and prove beyond a doubt (the for sale pic Zeus had up showed existing surround rub) that this did indeed occur due to bad shipping practices. That's why you have 14 pages of people calling you out and asking for more.

Ha hiding what a joker here
Or as I said in my very first words I have better things to do then mess with YOU about something

I don't need to hear what you think or anything for that matter. There are already people who saw he ignored me like a child and still won't talk to me

That's proof for more than half the people here not to do business with this guy

How about you go buy something from him? Oh wait I'm sure it's cuz you don't have any money and you troll these boards all day talkin crap to people. You have fun with that

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Thanks to all that have made my point about this
Also, refer to my last post, I was saying out of hiding because I haven't seen him post in a while. The guy I quoted built the subs I run, they are monsters. I wasn't messing with you at all. I was merely commenting on seeing someone that doesn't bother to post unless he really feels the need to squelch false information. He felt compelled to post in opposition to you, that's enough for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Captin Jack

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Captin Jack
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies