Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

LMFAO!!! Ooooo I bet he liked that?!! Dude got bent at me on caco for asking questions about the SAME ITEM he was trying to sell!! How F'd is that.. This is what a "forum" is for WTF Zeus.. :-/
I asked you to be out of my FS threads because you used to ask all the most stupid questions (not saying you are) in every single of my fs threads instead doing a lil research before to post/show your lack of knowlege.

I apologize if that helps but looking at your last posts seems that you just keep doing the same in everybody's Threads but never real interested...

ps Pretty sure I told you pme if you have questions but stop posting...

Have a good one...

I asked you to be out of my FS threads because you used to ask all the most stupid questions (not saying you are) in every single of my fs threads instead doing a lil research before to post/show your lack of knowlege. I apologize if that helps but looking at your last posts seems that you just keep doing the same in everybody's Threads but never real interested...

ps Pretty sure I told you pme if you have questions but stop posting...

Have a good one...

Thanks for actually taking the Time to get involved.

OP...After you being hella rude with me I tried to worked it out when I asked you a MILLION times to send me proof of the damages through pm's, in my FS threads you posted and over Paypal Dispute, You just didn't care and I never got any proof.

Shane (Ciaonzo) made a great point and hopefully you guys get the time to think about it cuz it is just what happens here in ca.com all the time...

People who had deals with me over the past 10 years and had the minimal issue knows that I always do it right. Thing is that I'm just scared of you to come back again in the next 2 months with some other BS, Thats why I let Paypal take over...

Now... Please do me a big BIG favor and go and check the Subs again (Please take your time but not other 2 months) and Lmk if you find another issue, I just don't want to keep dealing with you and your mistakes forever...

Chris

I did address this issue right away. I have posted pics of the way the subs have arrived to me along with the actual screws that where in the package

What else do you need to see EXACTILLY?

I think the issue is that it was two months ago. That is not exactly right away.

Perfect example. I bought a used amp. I waited a month to try it out, turns out the thing was messed up. However I bought it from a good dude who took care of me. I should have checked it within a few days of receiving it but I did not, so he could have told me to screw.

I then bought another used amp, and checked it the same day I got it. I feel that is how things should be done.

You should have gotten in touch with him immediately. Unless I am reading this all wrong, but it seems like this was two months ago?

yeah man i would have taken a pic of that hole in the surround soon as i cut open the box and emailed seller. you wouldnt buy a new car and have it delivered to the lot only to have a hole in the windshield and then take 2 months to let the dealer know about it . crap example i know haha

TLDR

BUT....If you waited 2 months then sorry you're shit out of luck in my book, yet I'm going to tell you everything thats wrong with it from the get go.

OP...After you being hella rude with me I tried to worked it out when I asked you a MILLION times to send me proof of the damages through pm's, in my FS threads you posted and over Paypal Dispute, You just didn't care and I never got any proof.

Shane (Ciaonzo) made a great point and hopefully you guys get the time to think about it cuz it is just what happens here in ca.com all the time...

People who had deals with me over the past 10 years and had the minimal issue knows that I always do it right. Thing is that I'm just scared of you to come back again in the next 2 months with some other BS, Thats why I let Paypal take over...

Now... Please do me a big BIG favor and go and check the Subs again (Please take your time but not other 2 months) and Lmk if you find another issue, I just don't want to keep dealing with you and your mistakes forever...

Chris
Anything.... Like I said, I just don't want keep fixing your mistakes...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Captin Jack

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Captin Jack
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies