Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

I think I gave him Tons of opportunities to work it out and even paypal did the same. He is just weird and after 2 months still trying to **** me over, Srly?

I think I gave him Tons of opportunities to work it out and even paypal did the same. He is just weird and after 2 months still trying to **** me over, Srly?
I'm surprised is took him 2 months to start a thread. Lol

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

if a video was part of the deal then op needs to provide it or stfu.
x2

i was on the op's side at first but now i see zeus's point somewhat so its 50/50

just few questions to zeus

1)in ur fs thread u stated everything was great condition but in the pic we can see the scuffs that most likely no one would have noticed if it were not for this thread

2)why did you buy replacement surrounds (and off topic why are you selling the surround alone for 50$ when a new kit with glue cost 35?)

and to OP...you keep avoiding the requests from zeus and us for the proof besides the pics... and WHY did u let the 20 days lapse for the paypal claim without any attempt to give them proof

**** wot a twist this story has taken! I'm glad I did not side with anyone lol.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

How often do you record opening your packages? And even so I could open the box fk the item up and retape it. On the other side Zeus has been giving the op the run around knowing pp will do nothing but telling him to use pp and not a phone or on pm's. The op asked for it to be shipped to a different address. Why would Zeus send it to another address? If anything before you ship make the buyer change their address on pp. I do believe the op recieved the subs damaged and wants compensated for it and is justified in wanting so.
Would you mind getting off the OP's nuts? You've been hugging them this entire thread.

As a person who does thousands of online sales a year I can say that buyers that ask to ship to a different address than on paypal are usually trouble (since you have zero protection), and buyers that start threatening chargebacks a couple days after they pay are probably going to charge you back no matter what you do.

I believe someone should start a thread warning others to avoid selling to OP, he seems like either a potential scammer or at the very least a completely spoiled little baby.

i think op needs to provide proof.....bottom line. i would of definitely recorded the opening and he was even told to before he received them. i asked the op many times for some simple info and i never got it either. was really trying to help him out but he would not provide info. seems like things were cool until the subs were out of zeus's hands. seems op started attacking zues once subs were in transit. still i am not saying the subs were not damaged in transit but on the same token im also not saying the op didnt slip with a screwdriver when installing the subs then make it out that it was zeus's fault. i have had tons of transactions on here and i was Zeus i would have been just as he was. also i will also add as others did you have to ship to paypal address. i would of shipped to another address if the op had some feedback and a member for a while. y not. and sometimes i send money as a gift just depends on how much and who its to. if i was the op i would of done exactly as i was told and take video of package opening and all of this would of been avoided. and to zeus maybe offering to sell the guy the surrounds for half price would of been a good thing to do since you didnt mention the scuffs in the original fs thread.

How often do you record opening your packages? And even so I could open the box fk the item up and retape it. On the other side Zeus has been giving the op the run around knowing pp will do nothing but telling him to use pp and not a phone or on pm's. The op asked for it to be shipped to a different address. Why would Zeus send it to another address? If anything before you ship make the buyer change their address on pp. I do believe the op recieved the subs damaged and wants compensated for it and is justified in wanting so.
IMO OP fu(ked up, before he received the sub's in his mind he knew there was something wrong with them. I've bought and sold items I’ve told people I’m shipping today. Sh1t comes up and ship a day late we have all done this.

OP was already saying he was going to received a rock wtf is that about. At this point OP should have requested his money back.

OP should have made sure Zeus would be able to ship the subs to a different address. If Zeus was not able to then walk away, if he said yes show us.

*** I have never asked someone to take a video upon receiving the item shipped. At the same time I’ve not been accused of being a scammer or shipping rocks. My guess Zeus did it in a way to protect himself. Smart move on Zeus part***

http://imageshack.us/a/img266/9772/imagewwmk.jpg
The real kicker here is the screws that he left in the boxes when he shipped the subs. I found some on the surroud. As well as some in the spiders. Totally awesome! He right

Anyways I have no problem goin CSI on this guy and calling the police to get fingerprint or even match the metal to other screws In this guys house or at his little pepboys job he has. All on his dime as far as what my lawyer if telling me

If I was this guy I would get his ducks in order before some nice suits come knocking at his door. I don't want it to come to that but if it does that's why the legal system is there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No.

Tool.

images

All I remember about this transaction is that Zues was doing some skady ass shit in a thread that got deleted.

He was acting like an a douchenozel too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Captin Jack

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Captin Jack
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies