Zeusilicious HORRIBLE seller

You realize you are making accusations against one of about 3 astounding sub builders here. These guys have built and shipped dozens (if not hundreds) of subs. As such, they've got pretty good at what they do. You need to be more descriptive, and prove beyond a doubt (the for sale pic Zeus had up showed existing surround rub) that this did indeed occur due to bad shipping practices. That's why you have 14 pages of people calling you out and asking for more.

Alright sounds fair lol or I got burned and now you all wanna stick together cuz you don't think he would do that?

Ha we obviously times are tuff for this guy and he did what he did

As I said before this is my exspirence with him and I'm letting everyone kno that's all, he has already made it clear he doesn't wanna fix this problem, just ignor it.

He can do that a he wants till it is on his front doorstep

Alright sounds fair lol or I got burned and now you all wanna stick together cuz you don't think he would do that?Ha we obviously times are tuff for this guy and he did what he did

As I said before this is my exspirence with him and I'm letting everyone kno that's all, he has already made it clear he doesn't wanna fix this problem, just ignor it.

He can do that a he wants till it is on his front doorstep
Right, and the only two people that know what actually happened are you and him. The only way for us to have unbiased information is in pictures/video. The fact that you uploaded a single pic for 4 different angles, 2 months after the fact does not help that much.

I don't speak for the rest of the boards, but I for one, do not believe he would ship in a manner that would cause harm to equipment, barring UPS/Fed Ex playing hockey with the box.

There is a Long story here but the main part of it is he sent me 2 12w7 in the mail, he left lose screws inside the package and now will not even talk to me.
I am not sure what this says about the seller but I do know I will NEVER be dealing with him EVER again and if you are thinking about purchasing anything from him I would seriously take a step back from sending money to him.

Well if you noticed ALL of the stuff he try's to sell he wants it to be a local deal...... I can see the point of taking a risk and shipping but it seems a little odd everything he sells he wants to be local..????

Well if you noticed ALL of the stuff he try's to sell he wants it to be a local deal...... I can see the point of taking a risk and shipping but it seems a little odd everything he sells he wants to be local..????
Because he doesn't want threads like this. He wants the person to see the equipment first hand, pay him money, take the equipment. In shipping, you have the shipping company to deal with, feedback, and the ability for a buyer to screw the seller. PayPal is extraordinarily lenient in favor of the buyer. There have been times where the seller proved it was buyer's ignorance that caused item failure, and yet PayPal still rewarded the refund to the buyer. For every 9 transactions that go smoothly, one ends up screwed up.

I even had to resort to posting in his fs threds just to get in touch with him
LMFAO!!! Ooooo I bet he liked that?!! Dude got bent at me on caco for asking questions about the SAME ITEM he was trying to sell!! How F'd is that.. This is what a "forum" is for WTF Zeus.. :-/

Because he doesn't want threads like this. He wants the person to see the equipment first hand, pay him money, take the equipment. In shipping, you have the shipping company to deal with, feedback, and the ability for a buyer to screw the seller. PayPal is extraordinarily lenient in favor of the buyer. There have been times where the seller proved it was buyer's ignorance that caused item failure, and yet PayPal still rewarded the refund to the buyer. For every 9 transactions that go smoothly, one ends up screwed up.
Ya I see both sides of the seller/buyer... Maybe Zeus should just stay being a hoarder of nice stuff! No buyer discrepancies to worry about! :)

O and 1 outa 9 is GREAT ODDS!! ask any betting guy. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I see both sides of the seller/buyer... Maybe Zeus should just stay being a hoarder of nice stuff! No buyer discrepancies to worry about! :)

O and 1 outa 9 is GREAT ODDS!! ask any betting guy. Lol
I agree, he should just continue amassing a crazy collection of rare/amazing gear.

Also, I'm not excited about a 10% chance of getting screwed every transaction myself, I don't know about you. Doing it locally, you have a near 0% (barring being robbed)

I can clearly see some are on my side and others are not. Thanks for those who look past the rep this guy has and can see what actually happend

I tried to clean this thread up a bit so please keep it on topic.
OP please keep it civil. Being rude isn't helping your care.
I am sorry if I'm being rude but what do you call ignoring someone as well as not clearing you pm box so you don't have to deal with the problem you created in the first place. Rude, childish, ignorance any of them fit

Call if what you would like but this guy burned me and I will tell everyone that will listen. People who rip others off should not be allowed on the board plain and simple and that is what he did.

It's not like I don't want them. All I'm asking for is new surrounds so I get what I paid for its not hard he even has them! He is the one who won't even TRY to fix the situation

OP...

After you being hella rude with me I tried to worked it out when I asked you a MILLION times to send me proof of the damages through pm's, in my FS threads you posted and over Paypal Dispute, You just didn't care and I never got any proof.

Shane (Ciaonzo) made a great point and hopefully you guys get the time to think about it cuz it is just what happens here in ca.com all the time...

People who had deals with me over the past 10 years and had the minimal issue knows that I always do it right. Thing is that I'm just scared of you to come back again in the next 2 months with some other BS, Thats why I let Paypal take over...

Now... Please do me a big BIG favor and go and check the Subs again (Please take your time but not other 2 months) and Lmk if you find another issue, I just don't want to keep dealing with you and your mistakes forever...

Chris

Maybe the seller could just talk to me and we could resolve this. Like adults do.
did you ever even post pics?

you dont gift money if you dont actually know the guy 100% and KNOW what your getting 100%.

zeus kept saying send vids, post vids of opening the box. if i were you i for sure would have video taped that. you keep saying talk to me and settle this and he keeps saying post vids. so why wont you just post them or any other proof that shows that he legitimately screwed you over. 11 pages and i still havnt seen any solid proof. iv talked to zeus a few times and he might not be the nicest guy in the whole wild world but he doesn't seem like someone who would do this to me..... just saying. hopefully it all gets worked out....

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

OP...After you being hella rude with me I tried to worked it out when I asked you a MILLION times to send me proof of the damages through pm's, in my FS threads you posted and over Paypal Dispute, You just didn't care and I never got any proof.

Shane (Ciaonzo) made a great point and hopefully you guys get the time to think about it cuz it is just what happens here in ca.com all the time...

People who had deals with me over the past 10 years and had the minimal issue knows that I always do it right. Thing is that I'm just scared of you to come back again in the next 2 months with some other BS, Thats why I let Paypal take over...

Now... Please do me a big BIG favor and go and check the Subs again (Please take your time but not other 2 months) and Lmk if you find another issue, I just don't want to keep dealing with you and your mistakes forever...

Chris
he seems like a lil bit of a fagg. it doesnt take two months to try and get your money back. sounds kinda fishy to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Captin Jack

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Captin Jack
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies