Zed Audio Leviathan III

I was going to go with one of these instead of my 450 300 setup but I still can't seem to like the class D full ranges. This is one of the best though but there is still something I feel it's missing.

Lol no. It played under 200hz better then it played over 2000
The objective tests don't indicate this, and considering the power supply frequency of this and other modern class D circuits it's not like class D amps can't reproduce accurately way above the spectrum of human hearing. I direct swapped mine with Deuce and Gladius and haven't looked back.

The objective tests don't indicate this, and considering the power supply frequency of this and other modern class D circuits it's not like class D amps can't reproduce accurately way above the spectrum of human hearing. I direct swapped mine with Deuce and Gladius and haven't looked back.
My ears don't lie to me. I guess I prefer the warmer A/B still. I did like the Zed more then the HD. Both where powerful

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.