bass knobs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

stay_high
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
Im running a mb quart 1500.1d and lost the bass knob it came with. I wana get a new one. Can i get any brand bass knob and it will work? Because on sonic there all saying "compatible with any rockford amp" or whatever. but i cant find one for an mb quart. SO will any brand work as long is its the same connector?

No it probably won't work. Most remotes are not universal and will not work
If the knob is for bass boost, you shouldn't even be using it anyway
He didnt ask if he should be using it. He asked if he could use any bass knob as long as it hooked to his amp. Plenty of bass knobs are universal, hell you can buy "universal" bass knobs. If it will connect then it should work.

He didnt ask if he should be using it. He asked if he could use any bass knob as long as it hooked to his amp. Plenty of bass knobs are universal, hell you can buy "universal" bass knobs. If it will connect then it should work.
I've tried using different knobs for different amps and none of them worked, and they all used the same connector. The one that looks like a phone line

They are not all universal and more than likely it will not work.

The PAC LC-1 is the best route to go IMO

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.