Zane: Alumapro subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

RangerMan
Premium Member

Premium Member
NC
Okay, I was looking around ebay and I was searching for all kinds of subs and amps and I remembered that you were going to get some Alumapro subs for your new system. When I searched them I was blown away...you can get a pair of the Alchemys for about $100. Just thought that I would let you know. I don't know if you have already bought them or not, but for a price like that, I might have to get me some!!!

The one I saw said that it wasn't a return or a factory referb, it was brand new in the box and the sellers feedback was well over 1000!

I don't rember the name but they are gone now. There are still some good deals on them though. Check them out!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.