your opinions needed!

Participant count
  • Participant list

skierxx5556
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
just looking for your opinions on my current set up and what i can do to improve upon it....

HU: Alpine CDA 9815

Front Speakers: Rainbow CAL 25 fabric tweets with Rainbow Profi Vanadium Phase Plug mids

Rear: Rainbow CS 230 Mids

Amp: Arc 4150xxk Running the fronts actively

Sub: Right now i dont have one but am looking at a Rainbow Vanadium 12 most likely powerd by an Arc amp... i am open to suggestions on this

this is a work in progress but i would like to know how i am doing so far...

this is a work in progress but i would like to know how i am doing so far...
If you like it, then that's all that matters.

You have some awesome equipment there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

that is some excellent stuff you have there, I don't know what to suggest other then search around on the forum and take it from there, eventually you'll find what you want from hanging around this forum

well i def am going for SQ not SPL... i am also looking to upgrade the rear speakers to maybe the Rainbow Soundline coaxials or a better mid b/c right now its only a 5.25 so it doesnt really produce that much midbass. How are Rainbow subs? is the one that i am looking at going to complement my system nicely or is there a better sub out there?

well, if SQ is your goal, I wouldn't worry about your back. You don't want cancellation issues or bad imaging, so I'd play with your fronts if midbass is the problem. SQ is completely install dependent, even moreso than SPL setups, IMO.

well, if SQ is your goal, I wouldn't worry about your back. You don't want cancellation issues or bad imaging, so I'd play with your fronts if midbass is the problem. SQ is completely install dependent, even moreso than SPL setups, IMO.
i understand what you are saying but this system is in a maxima which is a rather large car so i would def like to get some sort of rear fill back there even if it is only some extra midbass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.